Is Colston going to Play against 49ers? (1 Viewer)

Henderson is having a monster season since Colston is out......I hope this trend continues, and I rather see Colston play against the Cowoys than risk him against the 9rs....

we should be OK with both Henderson and Horn or Copper........

Even though I too have him on my fantasy team, I would rather him sit another week or two and let the ankle heal. I can remember about 2 years ago Deuce hurt his ankle and rushed back and it ended up taking too long for it to heal. I know they can play through it but I would just be too fearful of a serious injury. As far as fantasy goes, pick up Copper, he has been good for about 80 yards and a td which is not bad production fantasy. He just needs to knock out those fumbles. Anyways, Go Saints.

Ditto. The three ff teams I have Colston on happen to be those that don't let you make any changes at allo once the first game has started, and since there was a Thursday game, I'm stuck....but who cares; it's more important that he get well for the Cowgirls and especially for the PLAYOFFS! I think missing another week and then coming back strong would do more for his ROY bid than if he started on Sunday and limped along for the rest of the season anyway. JMO.

Besides, I picked up Devery for a couple of my other teams a couple weeks ago....I'll be alright on some of my teams, anyway.

you guys need to realize that a sprained agnle limits him alot and if he keeps running on it it could get worse....

better 2 have 2 healthy starters and 1

I think he should dress for the game but be kept on the bench in case we fall behind. I'm worried about the 49ers, and having him there IF we need him would bring me a lot of piece of mind.

I was just wondering if anyone has gotten the latest news update on colston?

If you have heard anything it would be great if you could fill me in thanks

Both he, and Will Smith will be game time decisions according to Sean Payton. I sure hope he plays.

i'm hoping he stays off of it; Brees is going to spread the ball around and keep the defense on their toes anyway

Niners are tough, but we don't "need" him in there... rest both he and Will Smith... we need them both healthy for the Cowgirls next week.

Not that I'm looking past frisco... I just think we have enuff depth to beat SF.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom