Is Detroit looking at Chase Young? [ESPN’s Dan Graziano SUGGESTS Lions should look at Chase Young] (9 Viewers)

3rd round pick gets him a one way ticket to Detroit

A Popeyes 4 piece combo meal and a 6th gets Young. He is worth less than what remains of his 13M cost. I’d rather have the cap space next year and let the corpse of Cam Jordan shuffle around. Plus, we would see Turner and Foskey against starters.

That's why I said "in a way". I didn't look at his pressure stats, I was talking more about his impact as a run defender. Granderson knifed through a lot of plays last year as a run defender and blew up a lot of plays. Haven't seen it from him as much, and yet now that I see he's been playing more LDE it makes sense because he's having to deal w/ TE's more.

We moved Chase to the easier side of the ball @RDE to minimize his responsibilities and he's just not been as impactful in totality as Granderson was last year, and Granderson hasn't been as impactful in totality as he was last year.

DA “It’s not broke, fix it.”

My friend talked to me yesterday about Detroit maybe going after Chase Young to replace Hutchinson. Had anybody heard that ?

If so what could we get for him
He hasn’t really finished at the QB although he’s provided pressure. That’s not replacing Hutchinson. Not even close.

Im really still shocked how bad the D has been this year. There are some aging pieces. But the past few weeks, it has been historically bad.

A Popeyes 4 piece combo meal and a 6th gets Young. He is worth less than what remains of his 13M cost. I’d rather have the cap space next year and let the corpse of Cam Jordan shuffle around. Plus, we would see Turner and Foskey against starters.
If Turner can ever get out of the Hot tub.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom