Is week one against the Raiders a MUST win? (1 Viewer)

Is week one against the Raiders a MUST win?

• Total voters
If this team really cares about me and my psychological well being, then they MUST win.

Of course it isn't a must win.

A must win implies that if we lose, the season is over. Surely no one really thinks that is the case.

Do all of you who voted that it is a must win actually think our season is over if we lose? If not, how do you define a must win?

I'm sure they go into every game with winning being the main objective. Even they are out of the playoff hunt.

I voted yes because I will be making the game from all the way up here in Tulsa and that is a long way to come to just get crunk on Bourbon Str. I want us to get out to a fast start as well and beating a young and talented Raiders team at the dome is a good way to start the season

We've been losers the past two.seasons. a week 1 win will do.wonders for this team. If we lose, we probably don't make the playoffs. Let's be real

One game usually doesn't make or......nope, forget that. I want this win. I want our D to step up and be decent. I want those Guards to give Drew some time. I want this one.

I couldn't agree more. :plus-un2:
I want this one too! :17::17:

Of course it isn't a must win.

A must win implies that if we lose, the season is over. Surely no one really thinks that is the case.

Do all of you who voted that it is a must win actually think our season is over if we lose? If not, how do you define a must win?

Apparently three-quarters of voters here don't understand the meaning of "must".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom