It was Agatha all along... (9 Viewers)

I don't think Agatha has ever been on the Witches' Road before. She just allows people to think that to increase her lore and enhance her reputation. I predict a scene where she fesses up that she has never done this before.

I think Agatha knows more about the kid than she is letting on, or at least has a strong suspicion.

I think Agatha knows more about the kid than she is letting on, or at least has a strong suspicion.
They want to believe that he's the child she gave up to get the Darkhold. Thanks to @Eeyore , I think the kid is the 4th name on the list that was given to Agatha, Blackheart...The Son of MEPHISTO!!!!

They want to believe that he's the child she gave up to get the Darkhold. Thanks to @Eeyore , I think the kid is the 4th name on the list that was given to Agatha, Blackheart...The Son of MEPHISTO!!!!

I guess I just assumed Rio was the blackheart. She did say my heart beats for you and it's black. But maybe that was too on the nose.

I guess I just assumed Rio was the blackheart. She did say my heart beats for you and it's black. But maybe that was too on the nose.
Yes for Rio
More than likely the boy will be a Young Avenger - that’s all li’ll say for now

None of them can. He has a spell on him.
I was hoping to see if Sharon could hear his name to figure out if she has witch powers. I thought she'd be the "green witch". Then it suddenly didn't matter anymore....or does it.

Yes for Rio
More than likely the boy will be a Young Avenger - that’s all li’ll say for now
I'm picking up what you're putting down. I go both way...wait...I mean I go back and forth on who I think Teen is. Before the show started I though what you think but now I'm not so sure.

They're being way too heavy handed with the Agatha's kid thing for it to be that, right? I still think his name starts with a W, but can't figure out Agatha's angle on protecting him

I'm picking up what you're putting down. I go both way...wait...I mean I go back and forth on who I think Teen is. Before the show started I though what you think but now I'm not so sure.
The telephone call he got and didn’t answer seemed a dead giveaway

I don't think Agatha has ever been on the Witches' Road before. She just allows people to think that to increase her lore and enhance her reputation. I predict a scene where she fesses up that she has never done this before.
I got the same feeling too, though I'm not entirely convinced she didn't.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom