It was Agatha all along... (7 Viewers)

Did you notice Agatha's shirt when she was under the spell? It said Boner family vacation or something like that. I knew it was going to be him too.
Bohner family reunion
Pitch a tent

I guess my main questions would be:
So Billy, at the moment of mama Wanda blowing up the hex and erasing her children, used his powers to 'warp' into another nearby Billy who had just died...but how would Toby, errr Tommy, be able to replicate that?? I'm sure there is less of a 'logical' explanation for how Wanda decided to scour the multi-verse for the kids...instead of sensing her son in another person--like a few miles away...

So Billy, at the moment of mama Wanda blowing up the hex and erasing her children, used his powers to 'warp' into another nearby Billy who had just died...but how would Toby, errr Tommy, be able to replicate that?? I'm sure there is less of a 'logical' explanation for how Wanda decided to scour the multi-verse for the kids...instead of sensing her son in another person--like a few miles away...
I got the impression the soul/essence/whatever was released and bound to the first host it found, so to speak. I didn't think it was intentional, but it's possible I didn't catch something

Also the loud, confident "Toby!" killed me

The Darkhold twisted her mind. That's why she turns into a villain. It probably made her think they were out in the multiverse instead of somewhere else in this world.

I don’t remember multiverse of madness, but it seemed to shine new light on the end of Wandavision and Agatha seems like it wants to rereframe that same time

Listening to a compelling theory- it almost has to be…
Like Westview is Wanda’s creation, the Witches’ Road is Billy’s
Most everything in his room is represented on the road and so much early dialogue between he and Agatha (and Rio) points to all of this being his

Listening to a compelling theory- it almost has to be…
Like Westview is Wanda’s creation, the Witches’ Road is Billy’s
Most everything in his room is represented on the road and so much early dialogue between he and Agatha (and Rio) points to all of this being his
He wasn't even in the room when they opened the Witches Road, so how did he create it?

So, what happened with Rio? She never left the house in the previous episode, and wasn’t with them as they continued their journey in this episode.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom