It was Agatha all along... (10 Viewers)

Also
I’m wondering if Agatha is a green witch for a reason
And if so is that also tipping us to something about Jenn
I don’t know anything about Maleficent to comment there though

One thing I will say and this, of course, is pure opinion on my part. Outside of writing, production, and acting - all major components that contribute to the success/failure of these shows, the attitude of the actors is key. Every actor on set appeared to enjoy making these episodes. I’ve watched some shows and movies where it looked like everyone was just going through the motions and couldn’t care less, and it negatively impacted the quality of the product.
Not Agatha All Along - they looked like they had a blast making the show and they put in great effort to give us a fantastic product.

One thing I will say and this, of course, is pure opinion on my part. Outside of writing, production, and acting - all major components that contribute to the success/failure of these shows, the attitude of the actors is key. Every actor on set appeared to enjoy making these episodes. I’ve watched some shows and movies where it looked like everyone was just going through the motions and couldn’t care less, and it negatively impacted the quality of the product.
Not Agatha All Along - they looked like they had a blast making the show and they put in great effort to give us a fantastic product.
I think that's also why it feels so fun

Episode was back in my "up next" this morning, so if you insist. It's already a much different watch knowing how it unfolds and not thinking you missed something

Sooooo....
This is not the actual Witches Road, it's a different style hex (under the town) that Billy has created--not exactly knowingly, because he has no clue how to control his powers? Seems pretty obvious when you look back at the clues and Billy Caplan's room, etc.
FYI, not sure if it's confirmed but both final episodes 8 and 9 are supposedly out next WED!

I have a theory, but I don't know if it's something that would get confirmed.
Lilia is now dead, but since time isn't linear, I think she's reliving her life again. So I think in a way, she's still alive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom