It's halftime next week. ATL is up 31-0 (1 Viewer)

What if the Failclowns pull theirs at half also?
I don't think Sean will pull anybody out until the 4th, with a big lead.

The falcons are up 31 - 0. We continue to play starters and beat the Bucs by 10, 24 - 14. And in one of the most epic comebacks in NFL history the Panthers put up 34 unanswered points and beat the clowns in their house 34 - 31, giving the saints the number one seed. :9:

In seriousness, no. Let them continue to play and ride the momentum into the playoffs.

The falcons are up 31 - 0. We continue to play starters and beat the Bucs by 10, 24 - 14. And in one of the most epic comebacks in NFL history the Panthers put up 34 unanswered points and beat the clowns in their house 34 - 31, giving the saints the number one seed. :9:

That would be the most awesomest thing ever!

And then the Falcons go on to lose their first game in the playoffs and return to the bottom of the NFC South for years to come

We've clinched a date with the Rams/Seahawks. And i cant be happier with that. If we go into half hearin of a Falcon whoop-behind id say rest'em man. Give Chase D. some much needed experience. the bucs will be playin for Blood and hopes of making the playoffs so it'd be great for the kid

In order, I would sit these guys...

1. Drew Brees
2. Will Smith
3. Jonathan Vilma

And then the defensive backs and the running backs.

Just thinking if we are going to come from the #5 seed it will be a tough road(literally) to the playoffs. Might make some sense to give the guys a half off.

I think you'll gradually see guys start to disappear from the line-up, especially if we're up by a pretty decent score. I would like to see the Saints finish the regular season at 12-4, on a winning note, and 2 game winning streak going into the post-season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom