Jameis upside is Unfathomable (1 Viewer)

What we know of Jameis, is exactly what we know. Sorry, but he’s kind of been a hot mess in Tampa. But...His potential at 27 is still a reachable mark, especially w/an innovator of offensive like Sean Payton. I mean, he does have a ton of confidence & is pretty scrappy. On top of the a measurables & his arm talent, he also has some undeniable “magic” on the field. Jameis just needs to manage his melting point better. He cant have all those turnovers & self destruct the way we’ve all seen him do before. If he flops, we already knew. But if he evolves, would anyone be surprised? I wouldnt. Jameis still has time to validate his #1 overall pedigree. I think this is his best chance to reach it, & for all intents & purposes, it seems like Jameis knows it too.

I do not know whether our future quarterback is in the building, but if he is, Winston is that quarterback. Hill seems comfortable doing almost anything on the field, but for playing quarterback.

In short, I think Winston has a real chance to make it. I think Winston has a chance to make it big because of the combination of his natural ability and Payton's coaching. And I think the Saints are committed to giving Winston and Hill a real shot this year and are not interested in drafting a quarterback in the first round. And with the 49ers' recent trade, it seems the first three picks--and probably the first four picks--will be quarterbacks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom