Jameis Winston (1 Viewer)

Yes. Jameis finds ways to score TDs, from anywhere on the field. Offense always has a chance to score TDs if he was behind center.

Olave, AT and Juwan would’ve had TDs with Jameis against the Falcons. He has good chemistry with all 3. Probably a 27-24 Saints W.

Why? You've got people blaming Taysom of all people for the loss, not the "literally cannot function in the red zone" QB while you've got a red zone all-timer on the bench and another guy who can score from anywhere on the field and neither of them are utilized.

Like I said in another thread, if you want to win, you use the Taymeis™ package. Carr cannot get it done. Dude cannot finish drives.

Why? You've got people blaming Taysom of all people for the loss, not the "literally cannot function in the red zone" QB while you've got a red zone all-timer on the bench and another guy who can score from anywhere on the field and neither of them are utilized.

Like I said in another thread, if you want to win, you use the Taymeis™ package. Carr cannot get it done. Dude cannot finish drives.

Because no. That’s why.

If we are going to propose wild things that aren’t going to happen we can do better than…. Let’s again start “the on fire roller coaster” we fondly know as JW.

Start Taysom or the Rook. At least that would be different. Or give us some insight into what we have beyond this season.

Last edited:

AGREED~! The Carr pick 6 hurt far worse than a Dude who saw his first fumble in 3 seasons~!

Because no. That’s why.

If we are going to propose wild things that aren’t going to happen we can do better than…. Lets again start the on fire roller coaster we fondly know as JW.
I will take that over 50+ trips to the red zone and the only three passing TDs have been scored by the backups.

They’d have no choice with TH7. And he can also create. Plus there is at least some blue print there.
Taysom is at his best off-script. His TD throw to Juwan was supposed to go to Bink. Instead, Taysom read the coverage and decided Juwan was the hot route. I watched the sideline mic'd up footage and DA was screaming for him to throw it to Bink.

I will take that over 50+ trips to the red zone and the only three passing TDs have been scored by the backups.

I’ve addressed this before. You are the guy that watches car racing for the crashes. Lol. Problem is. If you crash the car you still lose. I want wins. And I don’t care how they look. Play Taysom or the Rook. Win with Taysom now or play for the future. No more career revitalization projects .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom