Jameis Winston's 4th start with 0 turnovers this season, which matches his total from 2018-19 combined. (1 Viewer)

He's not playing like someone you'd invest starter money into. But he is executing to the best of his ability with the little help he has at the skill position.
Well, a 5,000 yard season would be "the best of his ability". To this point in his career, anyway.

They aren't mediocre. They are legitimately bad.

Give me a good rain game from Brees and tell me how old he was when it happened.. 39 YEARS OLD.

Winston is terrible in the rain and just as Brees was... And it's okay. He's getting better. He's human not a robot. He's still developing.

I understand the frustration when the play happens and we constantly have to shot ourselves in the foot.

If it's not bad blocking
Or It's WR not getting open, quiting on routes or dropping passes
Or It's Winston throws off target

It would be nice to have a drive and the only thing we got to worry about is an off target throw. The offense would be scoring 28 ppg.
We had a 19 play, 10 minute drive.

We had a 19 play, 10 minute drive.
On 86 yards... For an abysmal 4.5 yard a play.

You want to know the longest play

An 18 yard scramble by Winston

You want to know which player caught the most passes?

Alvin Kamara

You want to know how many WR caught passes?

Just Callaway

How did we convert 3 downs?

ZERO.

We had to force 2 4th down conversion.

It was bad.

You know what that old saying is... Better to be Lucky than Good.

AND WE SHOULD BE 5-1!!!!!!
🤬🤬🤬🤬

Im soo sorry y’all, but every time I think I’ve fully recovered from the NYG loss, somebody brings up our current record, …… n I relapse!!!!

😂😂😂😂😂
Totally understand where you are coming from.

He’s impressed me. I’m enjoying watching what looks to be maturing as a QB. Rooting for him to be the guy. Even tho it would be better for the Saints pocket book if Book ended up the guy, as another poster has alluded to. Ftr, on that point, I don’t think Book will ever be an NFL starter and certainly not the guy for us.

He asked one time "What happened?" Winston answered
I enjoyed seeing this on the sideline. Jameis and CP and building their relationship and understanding of each other. It's in baby steps but it's moving in the right direction. Monday's game was ugly but there is plenty of blame to go around. The team will continue to grow and though we may not have the success we have come to expect from the Saints, I expect that the team will be in a great position for next season.

And before Sunday's game all of the pregame shows are going to show clips from the Carolina game just to continue the narrative that he sucks at QB that they're trying to frame.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom