Jason Bateman or Paul Rudd (2 Viewers)

In terms of whom i think is most talented, or who has the better career? By any metric, to me, it’s Bateman by a mile.. Not saying Rudd isn’t talented, he is.. but i’ve been enjoying Bateman’s work for nearly 40 years, starting with the old Silver Spoons where he played an Eddie Haskell type character.. to one of my favorite 80s sitcoms, It’s Your Move where he played a teenaged conman.. years later i thought he was great in Arrested Development, obviously, as well as Juno... I’m not well-versed enough in either Bateman’s or Rudd’s recent (read: last 10 years) stuff to know which has the better work over that time period- but overall i dont think too many public figures could hold a candle to the length and quality of Bateman’s career.

In terms of whom i think is most talented, or who has the better career? By any metric, to me, it’s Bateman by a mile.. Not saying Rudd isn’t talented, he is.. but i’ve been enjoying Bateman’s work for nearly 40 years, starting with the old Silver Spoons where he played an Eddie Haskell type character.. to one of my favorite 80s sitcoms, It’s Your Move where he played a teenaged conman.. years later i thought he was great in Arrested Development, obviously, as well as Juno... I’m not well-versed enough in either Bateman’s or Rudd’s recent (read: last 10 years) stuff to know which has the better work over that time period- but overall i dont think too many public figures could hold a candle to the length and quality of Bateman’s career.
You haven't seen Ozark?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom