Article Jason Kelce chimes in on Taliese Fuaga. "This dude is a f***ing beast." (1 Viewer)

SigFreudianSlip

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Ran across this on another Saints board...very high praise from one of the best to ever do it imo. I already loved the pick but this was awesome to read!

"There was a tackle got picked early out of Oregon State and I saw like one pass set and I was like" Kelce then nodded excitedly while Travis cut in saying he knew exactly who his brother was talking about. Jason continued, "And then I saw him completely demoralizing people after that and I was like "... This dude is a f**king beast. Taliese Fuaga, holy s**t."his dude is a f***ing beast. Taliese Fuaga, holy s***."

*Just saw that cant has a thread on this, my apologies, mods merge or I'll delete if need be.

Didn't realize it was Kelce's praise given the title.

But... but... Prisco said we're ranked 27th. And, and, and... Cowherd picked us to finish LAST in the NFCS. :idunno:

:gosaints:
Pretty sure that it has nothing to do with the players or draft but because they see Dennis Allen as someone who couldn’t Head Coach his way out of a wet paper bag. If the Saints do have a successful season it will be in spite of Allen not because of him.

Pretty sure that it has nothing to do with the players or draft but because they see Dennis Allen as someone who couldn’t Head Coach his way out of a wet paper bag. If the Saints do have a successful season it will be in spite of Allen not because of him.
Nah, I've got hope this season because it seems like DA took some pointers from Dan Campbell and cut bait with an offensive coaching staff who clearly wasn't working out. I really hope DA has turned the corner as a head coach. Still not gonna forgive him for apologizing to Arthur Smith, though. He wasn't worthy of an apology.

I will go out on a limb. As someone who has been highly critical of the organization--and especially the general manager--for years, I think Fuaga is the best draft pick we have made in the last seven drafts. Of course, he has to stay healthy. But he is the type of player you expect to pick in the top 15 picks.

And I will reiterate what I have previously said--this was a very solid draft. Good picks, no stupid trade-ups, and no trading away of future picks. Year after year, what the Ravens do in the draft is common sense. We had a Ravens-type draft. Three cheers.

I will go out on a limb. As someone who has been highly critical of the organization--and especially the general manager--for years, I think Fuaga is the best draft pick we have made in the last seven drafts. Of course, he has to stay healthy. But he is the type of player you expect to pick in the top 15 picks.

And I will reiterate what I have previously said--this was a very solid draft. Good picks, no stupid trade-ups, and no trading away of future picks. Year after year, what the Ravens do in the draft is common sense. We had a Ravens-type draft. Three cheers.
Our FO also signed a very good UDFA class.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom