Jaws: the perfect summer movie (1 Viewer)

Susan Backlinie, an actor known for playing the first victim in Steven Spielberg classic Jaws, has died aged 77.

Backlinie had performed on screen throughout the Seventies and Eighties, with her most notable role being Christine “Chrissie” Watkins in Spielberg’s 1975 shark horror – the first person in the film to succumb to the marine animal’s terrifying bite.…..

Susan Backlinie, an actor known for playing the first victim in Steven Spielberg classic Jaws, has died aged 77.

Backlinie had performed on screen throughout the Seventies and Eighties, with her most notable role being Christine “Chrissie” Watkins in Spielberg’s 1975 shark horror – the first person in the film to succumb to the marine animal’s terrifying bite.…..

Missed this. I was coming here to post this after I found it while I was searching the internet for what has delayed the grim reaper from going to Jimmy Carter's house.

Cool website

If the mayor wasn't such a profit driven idiot, they wouldn't have gone out to sea looking for jaws nor would those people would have died that kicked off the whole thing anyway.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom