Jeff Duncan's thoughts on Saints hiring Ryan (1 Viewer)

By that logic, you opened a thread about it.. does that mean you share the sentiment?
I started a thread about it to open a discourse based on the pretense that as a fan base we feel slighted by Scooter's "journalism."

He RT'd that to take another shot at the Saints orginization.

So to answer your question: No... I do not share the same sentiment.

why can't the board just set up a script that auto red thumbs any thread started about Duncan....it would save me the trouble of having to open the thread to do it myself.

The guy I admired 18 mos. ago with his V-logs, and the guy who emerged after releasing "Bags to Riches" ...are polar opposites.

I don't hate Jeff Duncan; it's just that I have lost any respect I had for him.

Oddly enough, I now have a much greater respect for Florio. The change for Florio v. Duncan (in appreciation) have moved in opposite directions (for me, anyway)... in a year.

:gosaints:

why can't the board just set up a script that auto red thumbs any thread started about Duncan....it would save me the trouble of having to open the thread to do it myself.
Thanks for the input.

The title of the thread is "Jeff Duncan's thoughts on Saints hiring Ryan"

As an out-of-state former reader of his articles, I'd like to state the title of this thread is somewhat misleading. Jeff Duncan doesn't have thoughts; he merely parrots the words that he has heard others speak.

I have a friend with an African Grey parrot named Dude and I've had a little input on some of his speech. Here are "Dude's thoughts on the Saints hiring Ryan"...and I quote:

"I'm a baaaddd bird"

and also:

"SAINTS RULE"

Not sure what the first response has to do with Ryan's hiring, but the second is pretty obvious! Go ahead and re-tweet that, JD!

So if our Defense ranks 14th(which is about average for a Ryan co-oridinated defense), seems to me we finish no worse than a Super Bowl birth.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom