JERMON BUSHROD signs tender (1 Viewer)

i want one of you guys to be honest with me,did bushrod play bad this year? im having this constant arguement with my potnas i think he played pretty good for his first year starting and the guys he had problem with i think j brown would have aswell

They had to scheme a ton to cover for him. This takes away from the offense. Did you see Freeney toss him like a rag doll on the Brees sack? Ware ate his lunch too.

I think he is good enough, but when our entire season is riding on Brees' health, I want the best LT on earth guarding him.

great news, now we just have to wait on jammal "patiently waiting" brown

our sacks went up last year with bushrod, but our holding calls were way down.... J. Brown is the king of holding!!!

i'll be happy with eithier guy at LT.....

our sacks went up last year with bushrod, but our holding calls were way down.... J. Brown is the king of holding!!!

i'll be happy with eithier guy at LT.....

Holding won't get Brees killed. I can live with Bushrod because he will no doubt get better, but I'd rather have Brown.

They had to scheme a ton to cover for him. This takes away from the offense. Did you see Freeney toss him like a rag doll on the Brees sack? Ware ate his lunch too.

I think he is good enough, but when our entire season is riding on Brees' health, I want the best LT on earth guarding him.

but those guys ware and freeney does that 2 everyone

Sorry but, even the tiniest bit of extra protection for brees is almost worth a first round to me.

i want one of you guys to be honest with me,did bushrod play bad this year? im having this constant arguement with my potnas i think he played pretty good for his first year starting and the guys he had problem with i think j brown would have aswell

Well, we won the Superbowl with him at LT. I think that speaks volumes.

At this point in time, I'm ready to trade J. Brown and our #1 to one of the teams with 2 1st rounders so the Saints can land Witherspoon before the Falcons get a chance

At this point in time, I'm ready to trade J. Brown and our #1 to one of the teams with 2 1st rounders so the Saints can land Witherspoon before the Falcons get a chance

Yeah I would be lying if part of me wanting to trade up above the Falcons to get Weatherspoon is to spite them.

Not just to spite them but he's the one LB in the draft that I feel would upgrade this defense and help the Saints repeat

One less player to worry about ... How many left to go??

haha that's exactly my thinking each and every offseason, how many are there left to go.... it's like counting all of your brothers and when everyone is there I can breathe a sigh of relief lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom