Jim Mora Weighs In.. (1 Viewer)

The sad part is that this is what average looks like in the NFL these days. This a bad football team and that makes them average. What does that tell you about the NFL.

Last edited:
The sad part is that this what average looks like in the NFL these days. This a bad football team and that makes them average. What does that tell you about the NFL.
I think the sad part is that we look average against other bad teams. What would we look like if we played any actual good teams? Are the Lions the best team on our schedule this year? I mean, they haven't played any good teams either really, but they have the record we were expecting with our schedule

I think the sad part is that we look average against other bad teams. What would we look like if we played any actual good teams? Are the Lions the best team on our schedule this year? I mean, they haven't played any good teams either really, but they have the record we were expecting with our schedule
We don't look average, we look bad against bad football teams.

Yes, we have to remember the Saints have accomplished all this mediocrity with the 2nd easiest schedule in the NFL this year. The Falcons have the easiest :hihi:

Good question. But I think that was answered (in hindsight of course) back when we lost in miserable fashion (by 3 scores) to the 4-7 Bucs......

That is when I thought the wheels would fall off and expose this coaching staff for what it is....

We look the same. Our opponents are not the problem. Nobody is beating us. Saints are beating the Saints, the other team just has to show up at the stadium.

We look the same. Our opponents are not the problem. Nobody is beating us. Saints are beating the Saints, the other team just has to show up at the stadium.
Totally agree. every time we get in the red-zone, we end up shooting ourselves in the foot with penalties and bad play calling. we're pretty good between the 20's, but once we get to the red-zone the car stalls. No pun intended. Is it that PC doesn't come up with good red-zone play calling or does he not know how to call plays in that area.

Totally agree. every time we get in the red-zone, we end up shooting ourselves in the foot with penalties and bad play calling. we're pretty good between the 20's, but once we get to the red-zone the car stalls. No pun intended. Is it that PC doesn't come up with good red-zone play calling or does he not know how to call plays in that area.

Absolutely agree. Plus Carr’s timing throws aren’t all that good, and it shows in the red when you can’t wait for a player to get open!

Remember when it was the OL's fault? Remember when it was all the WRs fault? Remember when it was all Carmichael's fault? I think it's really been Carr the whole time. He's just not a very good QB.

Not making excuses for Carmichael, but it can't be easy to design and call plays for Carr. Then again, maybe it's a perfect marriage of stink.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom