Jim Mora Weighs In.. (1 Viewer)

You knew it was going to be bad when he first arrived in New Orleans his first place to go eat was a Chipotle.

Little did we know that was our first clue of his poor decision making, should've voided the contract right then and there.

It’s ironic Mora is being asked to weigh in, as folks used to say the same thing about him as we say about DA — better DC than a head coach. That said, I respect Mora greatly the farther we get from his era.
He is the first coach to get the Saints to the playoffs

Don’t forget that while people ragged on Hebert, he was really a good QB. He just didn’t have the offensive weapons to win a playoff game.
He had better primary receivers in college (Duper) and in the USFL (Carter) than he ever had as a Saint. I’ll definitely give him that. As sure-handed as Eric Martin was, I don’t know if he would make an NFL roster here in the 21st century.

He had better primary receivers in college (Duper) and in the USFL (Carter) than he ever had as a Saint. I’ll definitely give him that. As sure-handed as Eric Martin was, I don’t know if he would make an NFL roster here in the 21st century.
How many receivers from that era would?

As I said in a previous thread, I don’t hate Carr. I just hate how he plays, especially in the red zone. He’s been horrible for 9 years.

I don't get seems we don't use jimmy graham in red zone like did in preseason, oh that's too obvious,defense be ready for that, so you don't even use him as a decoy?

As I said in a previous thread, I don’t hate Carr. I just hate how he plays, especially in the red zone. He’s been horrible for 9 years.

Yeah same same, I don’t hate Carr per se, I just hate how he plays football, and also how he thinks and talks about football, how he interacts with other players, the way he walks off the field…but actually maybe even more how he walks ON to the field, and also the way he is on the sidelines. So yeah I just hate how he is on or near the football field and around other football players but otherwise he’s great.

Average? There are maybe 3 or 4 teams in the league I feel we should be able handle a majority of the time.

Whether he speaks the truth or otherwise, I stopped giving a rat's hind parts what that man said about the Saints when he quit on the team and called them a bunch of losers.

Mora's a sack of dung.

Yeah same same, I don’t hate Carr per se, I just hate how he plays football, and also how he thinks and talks about football, how he interacts with other players, the way he walks off the field…but actually maybe even more how he walks ON to the field, and also the way he is on the sidelines. So yeah I just hate how he is on or near the football field and around other football players but otherwise he’s great.
Same here.

I can't say Carr has surprised me, I had serious doubts from the beginning.

I think the QB position is the difference maker on this entire team, including the defense. If Carr was a little more accurate and a better leader, we could have an easy lead in the NFC South. Up until this last game, I was pulling for him to turn it around. Now I have given up, I don't believe he has more than an occasional clutch play left in him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom