John Cena's Peacemaker from The Suicide Squad getting HBO Max show with James Gunn writing it and directing several episodes (1 Viewer)

Same here. I haven't got around to it.

Which should I watch first, Titans or Doom Patrol?
If you want dark/brooding w/ ultra-violence you won't see in a Batman flick, go w/ Titans first. If you want off-the-wall bananas w/ hilarity and a sprinkle of the ultra-violence, go w/ Doom Patrol first...

If you want dark/brooding w/ ultra-violence you won't see in a Batman flick, go w/ Titans first. If you want off-the-wall bananas w/ hilarity and a sprinkle of the ultra-violence, go w/ Doom Patrol first...
You have sold me on both. With Peacemaker and Book of Boba Fett both ending, and no football until the USFL in April, I will have to binge those.

You have sold me on both. With Peacemaker and Book of Boba Fett both ending, and no football until the USFL in April, I will have to binge those.
Plus Doom Patrol has Diane Guerrero, she is one of my people lol (Colombian blood)... Brendan Fraser also does a great job along w/ the rest of the cast...

a29347805847d67a5da297ec0d240bca.jpg

'Eat my d***, Schwarzenever...' LMAOOOOOOOOO

So, Goff and Peacemaker are still buddies? What happens when he runs out of the alien goop to feed it? He watches Goff starve to death or puts it out of its misery?

This is cool, there was some MCU involved in shooting that cameo scene....

https://www.indiewire.com/2022/02/peacemaker-finale-spoilers-james-gunn-dc-cameos-1234700399/
And then Ezra I just found out through some common friends liked my movies a lot. And so I asked if he would come in and shoot this scene, and he kindly agreed to do that. Actually, Marvel shot [Ezra] for us, while we’re shooting ‘Guardians Vol. 3.'”
Gunn continued, “I mean, Marvel owed DC, because the ‘Peacemaker’ crew shot my screen test for [‘Peacemaker’ co-star] Chukwudi [Iwuji] for ‘Guardians Vol. 3.’ And then we got Ezra with the ‘Guardians Vol. 3’ crew.”

Last edited:
I knew they had to have a cameo of some sort!!!!!

Now I want a blooper reel for this show. Best superhero showI've watched since the boys
James Gunn said that Ezra Miller has 30 minutes of outtakes and that those are the best outtakes ever in Gunn's opinion.

I knew they had to have a cameo of some sort!!!!!

Now I want a blooper reel for this show. Best superhero showI've watched since the boys
I just finished watching the boys all the way through a couple of days ago. That sheet was wild, lol!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom