joking thread, but hear me out: NFL players betting (1 Viewer)

Vega$$aint

Resident GoldenTee Junkie
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think NFL players should be able to bet on NFL games and even their own team with the caveat that they have to post their bets on the opposing teams social media pages. Could you Imagine DD waking up and seeing that Bijan Robinson took the over on his rushing yards against the Saints. The smack talk would be off the charts. DD tweets, you took the over, but we held you to only 25 yards rushing rook, hope you got some Ramen in the cabinet!!!

In that case, create a site for NFL players where a player can only bet if a player from the opposing team has to take the opposite bet. No one has an incentive to shave points or anything else, especially because the site would probably take a cut.

Can't accept money for advertising from sports betting if your employees can be seen to influence the betting.

In that case, create a site for NFL players where a player can only bet if a player from the opposing team has to take the opposite bet. No one has an incentive to shave points or anything else, especially because the site would probably take a cut.
so basically it becomes a public bet between bijan and DD betting 100k on if he will get 100 yards, That would be hilarious. Gotta let them tweet in game then for the extra spice.

Can't accept money for advertising from sports betting if your employees can be seen to influence the betting.
I totally know all the reasons this would never happen, just having fun.

Honestly, even the current state of sports betting has me doubting that everything is really on the up and up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom