Josh Brolin Arrested in Shreveport bar (1 Viewer)

SWJJ

I will die a Who Dat!
Reaction score
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/report-josh-brolin-arrested-in-bar-brawl/10728

I was there and watched the whole thing happen... Also Met oliver stone that night...

The media is completely exaggerating what happened...

One of the other actors was obnoxiously drunk and the bartender told him to leave and he remained so the cops were called to remove him he resisted and was arrested, Brolin and several others went out to plead to the cops not to arrest thier actor buddies. a crowd began to surround the cops, and additional cops were called, the crowd was ordered to disperse ( as I am sure the cops were concerned about keeping order) most patrons went back inside the bar, brolin and a few others remained and basically argued with the cops to keep the other guy out of jail, after a warning to go back inside the bar, the others were arrested too.

but there was no "bar fight" outside of the resisting arrest there was no fight....

Gonna have to get an irony ruling from ra here.

It's an embellished and exaggerated story about an actor in an Oliver Stone movie. :scratch:

He shouldn't have died in No Country for Old Men, then he wouldn't have been arrested.

Gonna have to get an irony ruling from ra here.

It's an embellished and exaggerated story about an actor in an Oliver Stone movie. :scratch:

Jesus hates Hollywood people.

Who HASN'T been arrested outside a Shreveport bar at some point in their life?:idunno:

Brolin - who plays President Bush in the Oliver Stone movie - and Wright - who plays Colin Powell - were slapped with a misdemeanor change of interfering with police.

i cant stand finding typos in news stories.... takes away credibility to me....

He's following the path of Howard Hughes, who was arrested for vagrancy in Shreveport after landing his seaplane on the Red River...that way lies madness...

"I'm not indigent," Hughes said, pulling $3,500 out of his pocket.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom