Josh Freeman re-enacts Michael Jackson album cover (1 Viewer)

The only other qb I like in the NFC South besides Brees and Daniels has gone super bad?:spit:

He should have reinacted the scene of micheal jackson @ the grammys, with webster on his lap ,as his date. Doug Martin as Webster?

I don't understand why these pictures exist. Who sat around and said "Hey, you know what we should do? We should have professional athletes recreate classic album covers."

And who heard that and said "Why yes, that sounds like a great idea!"?

Aside from one or two, they're not even funny. They're just...pro athletes recreating album covers.

Just because you have an idea doesn't mean you should follow through with it.

I don't understand why these pictures exist.
I'm kinda with you here. Just more attention-getting from people who get too much already. What bothers me is that they're trying to attach themselves to artistic/creative culture, and to me that is a form of theft stealing.
Jimmie Johnson/ Bob Dylan one is the worst. Ugh.
But maybe I just need to lighten up and take it less seriously.

Goodness there's a lot of hate over this. I think the album cover re-dos are fun.
So what if these athletes are being silly and having fun? If Drew Brees was in this, y'all would be wetting yourselves.

No wonder this guy is not improving, he's too busy doing pointless photo sessions like this.

:covri:

LOL Super Freak!

rickjames-jpg_161527.jpg

stewart-james-jpg_161536.jpg

Rick James looks like a woman with a mustache in that pic

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom