Judge rules in favor of the NFL. (1 Viewer)

Shocked, I tell you!

This was nothing more than a stunt to keep this in the news as the Super Bowl approaches anyway. If anyone thought differently, they haven't paid attention to how these cases have gone when tried in the past.

Of course it was denied. I mean why give a _______ about us fans!
It never had a chance. Hate to be the Debbie downer but it was obvious this had as much of a chance as I did with sleeping with Kathy Ireland in her hey day or even this day in age ?

Guess I’m not moving forward with my WrestleMania lawsuit

Not surprised - honestly, that wasn't going to go anywhere. The benefit of filing the case came through forcing the NFL to respond and make admissions - the only such public admission to date.

Sarcasm aside, I'm glad the OP shared this item.

Deep down, I don't think any of us seriously believed that it would be in favor of the fans. Yet, it's important that this travesty gets coverage and attention.

Our hope is that the Saints come back stronger than ever, despite this grave injustice! :mad:

WhoDat!!!!!

:gosaints:

Well, it made some NFL lawyers take airplane rides and sleep in hotels.

The league's lawyers were local. There were never any evidentiary (witness) hearings, so it's quite likely that no one actually came down for anything related to the case.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom