Junior Galette Calls Out The NFL For Getting His Instagram Taken Down For Exposing Them In Lawsuit (TWEET) (1 Viewer)

I’d never joke about someone being dead in a few years. However, you must not visit Junior’s Twitter account. If you did, you’d know how often that man wishes ill on others and spews vile, inflammatory gossip.

Just the other day he posted a gif of Brokeback Mountain under a tweet Kenny Stills sent about returning to the Saints. Junior captioned the gif to say, “Carl Nassib and Kenny Stills” For those of you who may not know, Nassib came out as gay just before the season started.

Junior is a disgusting person with delusions of grandeur. The fact that he believes the NFL would bother spending millions of dollars to blackball him is laughable. He was at best a two year wonder. His prime was nearly five seasons ago. The NFL is loaded with alleged domestic abusers, rumored drug users, accused sex offenders and other unsavory type individuals. It has given multiple chances to men with pending court cases and all manner of allegations against them. The NFL will welcome multiple offenders with open arms as long as those athletes have freakish talent and show off those abilities every time they line up on the field. Junior maintains that the NFL has blackballed him because of his off the field activity. Clearly that is a lie, since we can all name several players with even more reprehensible actions than hurling a belt into a mini mob.

Junior is out of the league because he lacked consistency and two healthy Achilles’ tendons. He blackballed himself; the NFL didn’t have to lift a finger to make coaches shy away from a head case like that.
Irregardless of his actions or gay jokes, death is a different animal. You didnt make that comment but someone did. It's a bit much to me. He may not be a great person, but I don't wish death on anybody or make light of them possibly dying. There's no coming back from that so it's not something I think should be stated. Just my opinion.

Irregardless of his actions or gay jokes, death is a different animal. You didnt make that comment but someone did. It's a bit much to me. He may not be a great person, but I don't wish death on anybody or make light of them possibly dying. There's no coming back from that so it's not something I think should be stated. Just my opinion.
I agree about the death joke angle. I’m also totally against that. My post was more aimed at the rest of your comment that seemed (at least to me) to make Junior out to be some misunderstood wounded soul with a golden heart.

I was only saying that Junior himself takes joy in wishing ill upon others, so even though I don’t personally agree with the death barbs, I understand why people stay with their foot on his neck.

I’d never joke about someone being dead in a few years. However, you must not visit Junior’s Twitter account. If you did, you’d know how often that man wishes ill on others and spews vile, inflammatory gossip.

Just the other day he posted a gif of Brokeback Mountain under a tweet Kenny Stills sent about returning to the Saints. Junior captioned the gif to say, “Carl Nassib and Kenny Stills” For those of you who may not know, Nassib came out as gay just before the season started.

Junior is a disgusting person with delusions of grandeur. The fact that he believes the NFL would bother spending millions of dollars to blackball him is laughable. He was at best a two year wonder. His prime was nearly five seasons ago. The NFL is loaded with alleged domestic abusers, rumored drug users, accused sex offenders and other unsavory type individuals. It has given multiple chances to men with pending court cases and all manner of allegations against them. The NFL will welcome multiple offenders with open arms as long as those athletes have freakish talent and show off those abilities every time they line up on the field. Junior maintains that the NFL has blackballed him because of his off the field activity. Clearly that is a lie, since we can all name several players with even more reprehensible actions than hurling a belt into a mini mob.

Junior is out of the league because he lacked consistency and two healthy Achilles’ tendons. He blackballed himself; the NFL didn’t have to lift a finger to make coaches shy away from a head case like that.
He is vile and that’s a wonderful post. Having said that I don’t wish death on him or anyone else either, as that in itself is vile and reprehensible to me.

I agree about the death joke angle. I’m also totally against that. My post was more aimed at the rest of your comment that seemed (at least to me) to make Junior out to be some misunderstood wounded soul with a golden heart.

I was only saying that Junior himself takes joy in wishing ill upon others, so even though I don’t personally agree with the death barbs, I understand why people stay with their foot on his neck.
Well folks in the public eye are open to that scrutiny. I'm just a firm believer that if we all opened our closets and let the world view our skeletons the world would view most of us way different.

Gallete can kiss my butt. His law suit against the NFL has less chance than the one he filed against the Saints when they released him for cause and refused to pay the following year guaranteed salary. (the Saints could have demanded repayment of 4 years of the signing bonus but didn't). This suit is simply a money grab for a settlement he will lose if the NFL has the balls to fight it out and they should just to stop any future suits by other players.

I now am beginning to think that that the recent removal the the permanent ban of Josh Gordon is a response to the suit to show that there is no blackballing going on since their is little chance that Gordan will be signed and Gallete has just as little of chance based on his injury history and conduct.

Lol I love how my post has now been misconstrued to 'wishing death on Gallete.' You guys should work for the media.
Not by me. I know you didn’t wish death on him, I never insinuated you did. And please don’t cuss me like that. The MSM is as disgusting and vile as Galette.

I met Greg Williams after we won the superbowl. The good news for you is he felt the same way about Junior. He did say “if he ever gets his head on straight, he will be unstoppable “
Dude could’ve been someone who gave O Coordinators nightmares he had rare burst he would just make the LT look bad he was a Stud but injuries and his personality was crazy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom