Junior low balled? (mod edit: not contract related) (1 Viewer)

I haven't read something this funny in a while. Juniors tweeting about a low contract offer, no wait he's discussing his balls, no wait he's lying and was talking about his contract.

Turns out it was just a ploy by Junior to identify the haters.

Well played sir.

no one on this board has a right to tell that man anything regardless of what he meant by #deez. seen that dude do nothing but go all out when he is on the field.

Dude is an RFA, his offer will be what RFA's get, simple as that. Show me something this year and get paid, or not!!!

7 out of 8 members found this post helpful:

I sure hope he wasn't expecting some big contract.

I'm thinking AT MOST he should expect 2 yrs at $4.5m.

0 out of 4 members found this post helpful, which essentially says the same thing:

With these parameters in mind, he should get no more than slightly over $2.02m per year. MAYBE $2.5M per year, if that. He has no leverage here.

Must be that "new math?" :idunno:

7 out of 8 members found this post helpful:

0 out of 4 members found this post helpful, which essentially says the same thing:

Must be that "new math?" :idunno:

lol, the system may be flawed. ( or maybe it's just the users) I saw one guy get red thumbs for quoting and supporting a post that was all green thumbed. go figure

So has a tweet that SR freaks out about ever turned out to be what it was originally thought?

You'd think we'd learn.

Being urbanly-challenged, I found this definition most helpful....

Deez is a possessive descriptor or possessive pronoun. It is often used to describe certain aspect of male anatomy. Usage often implies a masculine and prideful connotation. Enunciation often further draws on the word to emphasize importance. When visual cues are available, look for the motion of a male grabbing the groin area a reference to what is mine. In some instances is used in conjunction with the word nuts to form an inflammatory response to a rhetorical question or simply as a greeting. The implication is that if the recipient does not approve of the actions or behavior of the speaker, they are invited to consume the product of said male anatomy through an explicit act. Look carefully for visual or audio cues and I believe you will find the meaning easy to decipher. If truly perplexed, ask the speaker in a polite and refined manner what they mean by their statement. Example: "pardon, sir (madam) could you be so kind as to further elaborate on your previous statement. I am having difficulty interpreting the precise meaning." Undoubtedly, the response is often equally polite and, if your lucky, profoundly colorful.

Loomis & Payton won't tolerate too much of Galette's airing of his financial greivances. It's not their style. Keep your business in the building!

Drew Brees, did it, he openly rejected Saints offers, what"s the difference? Why is it only ok for Drew brees, to speak publicly?

So has a tweet that SR freaks out about ever turned out to be what it was originally thought?

You'd think we'd learn.

When Bush tweeted "well it's been fun New Orleans"

he may have meant the Hornets game, but it was more likely that he was no longer going to be in NO and he isn't.

Not sure we freaked about it, but it was a huge thread.

Also, the board pretty much freaks out about everything, so if there is a 100% freak rate, we're bound to be right sometimes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom