Just checked TS vs TH vs Brady vs Winston size! (1 Viewer)

MamaRoux

Veteran
Reaction score
So, while they are (not to the exact #s but super close ) similar in size; Height and Weight; Trevor just appears thinner than Taysom and then Brady is listed as one inch taller and 1 lb lighter!

Trevor listed @ 6'3" - 220lbs<> Taysom= 6'2 @ 225lbs<> Brady is 6'4" @ 223lbs and Jameis? He's listed @ 6'4" @231lbs. <>. Hope this clears up any ?s about what I'm struggling to put into The Universe. Just about size, which all complained about Drew and Russell, even Mahomes being shhort for a QB, et al.

This surprised me but probably you all already knew this by heart. I posted just for those who may be as curious as I about this.

Trevor did take a few real "shots" (most legal but others more ?able) and didn't seemed phased or even show it in any way other than "Next Play Up"! Good stuff and the TEAM seems to enjoy his "Cool" disposition as CSP explained in his interview.

Jameis is a bigger dude than the three aforementioned, listed @ 6'4" and 231! While Drew had many batted throws, even Jameis had a few as did Taysom (not certain if Trevor did or not) but you look at Mahomes. He picks "holes" to throw through with his unorthodox angels. Point? I'm digging Trevor's vibe; love that TH#7 will return to make Defensive shemers loose their minds not knowing WHAT CSP will effort or when! That , with a revitalized MI II?? THAT to me? ='s VICTORIES galore to come as we gain players , almost to full ( minus CGM who screwed up <> my opinion by waiting to have his surgery) but Defensively? It's The SAINTS GAME! Hope the entire WHODATS in the Dome go home hoarse from "Bringing The Noise for "The Juice Boys"! GEAUX SAINTS! I LOVE This TEAM!! Yeah! We READY! BRING IT~!
Not having a great time focusing on my typing as my meditation always leaves me a little "altered"! Better than any drugs I've ever done! WHODAT!

Last edited:
Sorry , Posted twice ,not certain how to eliminate one so forgive the hiccup? I'm in Hawai'i up in the jungles above Honolulu and meditating and feeling The Bliss without concentration.......Full of Mana so ALOHA WHODATS! Sunday will be a really early game for me out here in the middle of Paradise in the Pacific Ocean! Surf has been SICK! Wiamea was triple overhead on Wed.! OK, I'm OUT! Aloha!

What in the world is going on here? 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

So, while they are (not to the exact #s but super close ) similar in size; Height and Weight; Trevor just appears thinner than Taysom and then Brady is listed as one inch taller and 1 lb lighter!

This surprise me but probably you all already knew this by heart. I posted just for those who may be as curious as I about this.

Trevor did take a few real "shots" (most legal but others more ?able) and didn't seemed phased or even show it in any way other than "Next Play Up" !

What's this MEAN? Well, Jameis is a bigger dude than the three aforementioned list @ 6'4" and 231! While Drew had many batted throws, even Jameis had a few as did Taysom (not certain if Trevor did or not) but you look at Mahomes. He picks "holes" to throw through with his unorthodox angels. Point? I'm digging Trevor's vibe; love that TH#7 will return to make Defensive shemers loose their minds not knowing WHAT CSP will effort or when! That , with a revitalized MI II?? THAT to me? ='s VICTORIES galore to come as we gain players , almost to full ( minus CGM who screwed up <> my opinion by waiting to have his surgery) but Defensively? It's The SAINTS GAME! Hope the entire WHODATS in the Dome go home hoarse from "Bringing The Noise for "The Juice Boys"! GEAUX SAINTS! I LOVE This TEAM!! Yeah! We READY! BRING IT~!
So, "WHAT" is your "WHAT" about? Look it up yourself! Right out of wikipedia. What's the problemo Bra?

MamaRoux... I think that the problem is trying to decipher and make sense of your post, as written. I am having difficulty comprehending it all.

I'll have what you're having
It's called "AVA" over here but not "high" at this moment unless my meditation has me a little transcendental? Aloha Bra! WHODAT!
MamaRoux... I think that the problem is trying to decipher and make sense of your post, as written. I am having difficulty comprehending it all.
Just about weight and height since Trevor looks "Light in the behind" in interviews and admittedly I had no idea of his height and weight so I looked up Trevor, Hill, Brady and Jameis and posted. Sorry if it didn't come off clearly! Not certain where the ? difficulty is but not intended to be anything but informative. In Aloha Spirit? Give a Brother a hand and clarify if it's of interest. I LIKE Trevor's size but he and Taysom "appear" to be so different to be so close in size stats is all!

A post that has finally made me laugh throughout the whole thing while reading.
This guy wins today !

Siemian isn’t a small dude...

Look at him in this presser. He’s a thick dude

TS looks like he is 6'3 and weighs about 190 lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom