"Just Got Home From Seattle"!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
1st of all.. the 1st thing I have to say is.....

WHODAT!!!!!

There were soooooooooo many WHODAT's in Seattle I coulda sworn
I was in the French Quarter.. I'm tellin' ya right now our Black-n-Gold
nation was VERY well represented in the Emerald City.. Nothin' but
Black-n-Gold no matter which way you turned, which street ya went
down, what store ya walked into, WE WERE THERE!!!! To witness dat'
1st "W" of the year!!

Now, me and SaintGirly met some reeeeeally nice people that I just gotta
say hey to right quick.. & that be Bruce and his wife Jennifer, & Jay & his
wife Natalie.. I met many many many more but these are the peeps that I
gotta chance to hang with and just get silly wrecked!! I couldn't have put down
any more Rolling Rocks if I tried.. Jay is a member of this board and i'm sure
he'll put his .02 in when he gets back as well.. Good times bra', NEVER had
such a good time before during and after a Saints game in my life, it was
sweet, you guys were reeeeeally good company, and thanks for that Fleur
bead hookup, that's gonna be with me for the remainder of the year.. all you
guys were awesome.

Now, check this out.. the night before the game the Saints were get'n ready for
their P.M. meeting (to cover the gameplan i'm sure), so SaintGirly and myself
foot over to the hotel hoping to catch a glance, ohhhhhhhhhh man, wadda glance..
there they go walking by one by one with playbook folders in hand.. look, there's
Will Smith, there's Marques Colston, there's Jamaal Brown, there's my maiiiiiiiiin
man T. Copper who I get to shake hands with and chit chat with for a second.. and
so it goes, all these guys go walkin' by and what do I forget ?? Not only a pen for
auto's but most importantly forgetting that my chicky had the digital camera in her
purse !!!!!.. YIKES!!!!!.. So the last of the fellas make quick pace at get'n to the
meeting, well, not to be outdone I find out when these guys are gonna get out of their
meeting so I can come back and get some auto's and pix.. fast forward to an hour
and a half later and here they come , all back out from their meeting.. needless to
say I get a bunch of pix and a couple autographs from the fellas.. Usama Young is
ALL HEART, I asked who he was (not knowing his face) and he says "Usama", I
just about fell apart, gave him the fist-bump and a huuuuuuge hug, we chit chatted
for a few mins & I told him "dude, your the man, your gonna get your chance, and
when you, BRING IT" , the guy is a total class act, all he could do was smile and
say "that's what i'm hopin' for", and I tells him "just hang in there and when you get
the chance, TAKE IT".. he smiled and laughed and could tell that I was a big fan of
his and just seemed like a really cool guy with an awesome disposition.. EXACT
SAME thing can be said for my boy T. Cop.. he came out of that meeting with his
hands full and I asked him if it'd be ok for a pic and auto, and says "sure", looking for
a place to set his stuff in his hands I offer to hold them for him, for which he had no
problem let'n me hold his gear... I was in heaven, my 2 fav Saints obliging for anything
I wanted, could a fella really ask for more ??

So, a weekend of good times with a BUNCH of Saints fans, being treated totally cool
by the players, and one more thing, oh yeah, THE GAME!!!!

THESE SAINTS looked like last years Saints BIGTIME!! They played crisp, smooth,
confident.. Patten!! ohhhhh goodness! he has this very uncanny way of get'n open..
you could see it everytime he made a cut or a break!! And Lance Moore, oh my,
he's so friggin' tiny I am absolutely amazed that he's an NFL receiver, much less a
starter, but boy wadda game that young man had!! Another guy that HAS TO BE
accounted for when making a break or a cut, cuz if he gets a step on a DB, he's
gone!! Yeah, he's fast like that.. The O-line, except for a penalty or two they got the
job done, they gave Drew all day to throw the rock.. There was this one long pass to
Devery (and I mean a bomb, and he didn't drop it!) that was called back for holding I
think, but just the fact that I haven't seen a pass like that thrown all year was very
refreshing, brought back or not, it was good to see. Reggie!!, he needs to calm that
jitter-step down a notch & he'll be TOP-FLIGHT!! Good to him gaining form though,
(even though he wouldn't give up a pic or autograph, LoL!), that's ok though, just as
long as he keeps ballin' the way he does..

Man, I got soooo much to say and pix to upload, and maybe even a vid or two from
the New Orleans pub that all them WHODAT's tookover, LoL!! good good times. But
I just had to start a thread, and i'll add more as I get it all together.. It's 720PM PST,
and I basically just got home and "might" call in sick tommorrow (heheheh).. but I do
promise to add more to this thread..So in the meantime.. check it..

QWEST

QWEST.jpg

Your boy here and Mr. Usama Young and T. Copper (heck yeah!!)

NW_Usama_T_Cop.jpg

SaintGirly, big "W" and Coach!!

SaintGirly_Will_Coach.jpg

Some of the best damn WHODATS rep'n out Pacific Northwest way!!!!

WHODATS.jpg

So that's all for now, i'll update after I get some rest and get to work put'n it up
on U-tube so ya can see how we do it out here!! That's all for now my friends,
wish all of ya coulda' been there for the trip, cuz it was a good one.. the best
part though....................................... dat' "W"!!

WHODAT!!!!!

NWSaint.

Nice read.. sounds like yall had a blast. Thanks for reppin Saints Report! :)

looks like ya'll had an awesome time! I stayed at the same hotel as the Saints when they were playing in San Antonio against the Falcons, and I also had a great experience meeting all them, those who stood out for being really nice were Michael Lewis (miss him!) and Charles Grant (he was busy when we asked for a picture but said he'd find us when he was done and about 20 minutes later he came looking for us and found us to take pics and chat! awesome guy!)

Thanks for going out there and representing the WHODAT nation proudly!

Just had to put up one of that crazy New Orleans pub scene!!

Think you guys aren't well represented 2000 miles away ??

THINK AGAIN!!

WHODATS5.jpg

& one final thought for the night.. as I get back here to home in Portland
(Maywood Park), I can't help but think and be extremely envious of how
you guys down N'awlins way must feel.. So do me a fav, regardless of how
them Saints do, leave the negative nonsense at the door!!!! I read more than
enough the past few weeks to make me ill.. at least you guys have a team!!
Feel me ?!?!?!?!?

NWSaint.

Man this was a really awesome thread. 5 cubes all the way.

It looks like ya'll had a blast - I'm jealous. Great pictures with some of our boys. Thanks for posting.

Ha ha....we went in that bar for about 5 mins, gawwwd what a night, thanks for all those who came and showed thier love !!!!!!

wow.. its all I can say.. that is amazing.. you can feel the emotion in your words.. simply awesome!!!

I was gonna have to miss the Saints - niner game cause of cash.. but man.. I gotta spend it.. I want that feeling!!!

congrats on an amazing experience!!!

We had a great time as well! Unfortunately, we didn't get down to the New Orleans club. But in Section 309, there were about 50 Who Dats bringin' it loud and proud!!!

The guys (hawks fans) in front of me were actually asleep for about half of the game! I've got cell phone pics of one of them resting his head on my knee...:confused:

Glad to see you guys had a great time. I catch you guys at A and L in couple of weeks to catch up in person.

Jeff

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom