"Just Got Home From Seattle"!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Classic! seems 3/4 of ya see the pix and 1/4 of ya don't, some that did now
don't and a couple new posts have seen'm.. strange stuff.. only on the Saints
board!!!! LoL!! I use Comcast as the place where I store my pix, so I really
don't know what the problem is, even though I'm sure some of ya might think I
just answered my own problem.. unreal. Funny thing is i'm downstairs in my
office and when I go upstairs to the living room and get on the living room
computer I get the red "X"s .. hmmmmmm, but, I see'm now (downstairs), &
yes I emptied my cache', deleted the cookies, logged off , shutdown the puter',
re-logged back in, and then at first got the red "X"s but then after hit'n the
refresh got'm back.. strange strange stuff.. don't know what else to do on my
end.. maybe i'll go in and peep my storage at comcast, maybe some funny stuff
is goin' on, comcast, bleh', but, it is better then friggin' Qwest (the middle finger)..
hahahahahah.

But a huuuuuuuuuge thanks to everyone that's responded, it was definetly good
times to be had by all that were up there, that is unless of course you're a
Seahawks fan, and then, well, nuff said.. *smile* .. hope to make it down there
for training camp and meet a lot of ya.. Keep the faith, and if ya get the chance
meet a Saint or two and let'm know that ya BELIEVE!!!! I can't stress that enough,
I think when I met the players and coach that they seemed amazed that they had
fans way out here.. Coach P almost looked frightened when I approached him and
stuck out my hand for a handshake, LoL, maybe he thought I was a Seahawks fan
about to go Tonya Harding on him.. lolololololol.. but then once we shook hands he
smiled and looked relieved & more than obliged for a pic.. good stuff my friends.. &
if any of ya happen to run into or see Usama or T. Cop tell'm Marques from Seattle
at the Hyatt says wuzzup.. trust me, they'll remember.. LoL.. alright then my fellow
Saints fans i'm out for now, gotta hit the iron.. (shameless plug for my site), if any
of ya workout checkout my site..

http://www.theboxgym.com

And do trust, if it weren't for sinus surgery (that was life or death) I'd more than
likely be a guy rollin' through a lobby havin' some nut come up to me askin'
who I was and could they get an autograph or pic taken.. never let anyone tell
ya ya can't do it, cuz like the commercial sez (my personal creed as well)

"Impossible Is Nothing"

Peace my friends.

NWSaint.

- Tried to check out your site, my man- but apparently Comcast is having problems cuz there was a message about them working to repair something or other... I know someone had a post here yesterday about problems with Comcast, so maybe that's affecting the pictures you posted, too. :dunno: ... Gotta love technology...

- Tried to check out your site, my man- but apparently Comcast is having problems cuz there was a message about them working to repair something or other... I know someone had a post here yesterday about problems with Comcast, so maybe that's affecting the pictures you posted, too. :dunno: ... Gotta love technology...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I knew it !! I knew there was nothing wrong, except for ol'
Comcast.. LoL.. kinda like playin' "now ya see it, now ya don't".. geeeez.. well
when ya get the chance peep into it.. not sure when they're (Comcast) gonna
get their issues dealt with, but it'd be nice considering we shell out $$$$ for
quality service, ummmmmm yeah, and I got beachfront property in Nebraska
that i'm renting for cheap.. LoL.. i'm sure it'll be back up soon.. take care.

http://www.theboxgym.com

NWSaint.

Hmmmmm... ok, gotta test this then.. this should be the 1st pic in the thread..

QWEST.jpg

Anyone see it ?? or still the "X" ??

Cuz I don't get how some people can see them and some can't...

straaaaaange happenings... I tell ya.

T_Cop_NWSaint.jpg

NWSaint.

Last edited:
BIG.....RED....EXXXXXXXXXXXXX..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Go Rockies

Hmmmmm... ok, gotta test this then.. this should be the 1st pic in the thread..

QWEST.jpg

Anyone see it ?? or still the "X" ??

Cuz I don't get how some people can see them and some can't...

straaaaaange happenings... I tell ya.

T_Cop_NWSaint.jpg

NWSaint.

If you get the big red x's, which I did, you can do this....
right click on the red x. click on properties. under address copy the link which is to his comc... met up with more SR people while in Seattle.

If you get the big red x's, which I did, you can do this....
right click on the red x. click on properties. under address copy the link which is to his comc..., if I may ask? Are y'all originally from NO?

Hey Jeff! Sorry you didn't make it down this week. It would have been fun! We even had some Atlanta fans come out of the woodwork!

So I'm in Seattle for business, and my boss' husband took me to the Seahawks-Cardinals game today. First off, the stadium is pretty impressive; there doesn't seem to be a bad seat in the house, and it's really loud for being an outdoor stadium. The one drawback is that it was cold as a mutha today, and the place could have really used a retractable roof-- I'm still thawing out several hours later... One thing I noticed, though, is that- even though most people don't think of Seattle or the Pacific Northwest as "Football Country"-- these people take their football very seriously, and are very passionate, which was nice to see. I was impressed. Also, I was repping the Black and Gold with my Fleur de Lis cap, and only got a couple of negative comments thoughout the entire game, even though we shellacked them here less than two months ago.... I should also mention that the tailgating at Qwest Field left a little something to be desired- we were parked next to some railroad tracks, so there wasn't even room to toss around a football without running into the path of an oncoming train, or onto the adjacent highway without getting hit by a car. Then again, the Superdome isn't exactly Lambeau Field when it comes to tailgating, either..
Overall, I definitely enjoy the Superdome experience more, but I think the Seahawk fans and Qwest Field have a lot going for them.

So I'm in Seattle for business, and my boss' husband took me to the Seahawks-Cardinals game today. First off, the stadium is pretty impressive; there doesn't seem to be a bad seat in the house, and it's really loud for being an outdoor stadium. The one drawback is that it was cold as a mutha today, and the place could have really used a retractable roof-- I'm still thawing out several hours later... One thing I noticed, though, is that- even though most people don't think of Seattle or the Pacific Northwest as "Football Country"-- these people take their football very seriously, and are very passionate, which was nice to see. I was impressed. Also, I was repping the Black and Gold with my Fleur de Lis cap, and only got a couple of negative comments thoughout the entire game, even though we shellacked them here less than two months ago.... I should also mention that the tailgating at Qwest Field left a little something to be desired- we were parked next to some railroad tracks, so there wasn't even room to toss around a football without running into the path of an oncoming train, or onto the adjacent highway without getting hit by a car. Then again, the Superdome isn't exactly Lambeau Field when it comes to tailgating, either..
Overall, I definitely enjoy the Superdome experience more, but I think the Seahawk fans and Qwest Field have a lot going for them.

8 years ago...You could have sat any where you wanted to and the fans would not have showed you any type of passion....but I guess winning brings on another attitude...The Seachickens are the biggest bandwagon fans in the N...F...L..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom