Karney.... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Remember the Dallas game (how can you forget)? Well it seemed like Sean used M. Karney alot in that game, but HAS NOT since. Do you think we will use Karney again in the same way? SOMETHING inside tells me that Sean has been planning for this and has intentionally NOT used Karney since then so that he can remain a suprise... Karney reminds me alot like M. Alstot.

Dude, Philly is well aware of Karney. After that Dallas game, the cat was out of the bag. Dallas focused on everyone else, and basically ignored Karney, and he burned them. Now the Eagles (or anyone else) knows they can't forget about him.

I do to, I do to........ He's awesome... I know what you mean by "the cat's out of the bag" but hey if it works right??? And on the same hand it's the same with Deuce but we still keep on giving it to him, why? Cause it works..... Even if they are expecting Karney, It's hard to stop something that size coming at ya....

What's so cool is that Drew can dump it off to Karney, Deuce, or Reggie, or hit the TE, or hit any of our wides. Plus, Deuce, Reggie, and Karney can all run with it (although obviously Karney only in limited situations). We've never been this diversified and versatile as an offense.

What's so cool is that Drew can dump it off to Karney, Deuce, or Reggie, or hit the TE, or hit any of our wides. Plus, Deuce, Reggie, and Karney can all run with it (although obviously Karney only in limited situations). We've never been this diversified and versatile as an offense.

I dont think any team has ever been this versatile.

If the eagles dont respect Karney they will notice it and they will exploit it. It might not happen the first drive but if they run a goal line series and notice they leave him uncovered they will be sure to exploit that the second goal line series.

Didn't we have Reuben Mayes, Dalton Hilliard, Craig Heyward, Hoby Brenner, and Eric Martin all on the same team at the same time? Now, granted, what we've got now is more dynamic and explosive, but that was pretty good.

Gil Fennerty

DWD, or Gil (if that's really you), Those were great times. I was in da Dome for a lot of those games with that group. However, even though Bobby was tough, he was no Brees, who is the catalyst who makes it all go. Plus, while Eric Martin was one of my favorite all-time Saints receivers, he didn't have much help, whereas Colston's got Devery, Copper, and Jones (and maybe we'll also see Joe tomorrow night).

Dont mention Karney and Alstot in the same sentence. karney is a real throwback fullback. Alstot is an old fat tailback that can catch.

It makes me feel just a bit more confident.. it seems no one else can spread the line as much as the Saints do.. Henderson out here, Colston over here, Deuce back here, Reggie over here or even Karney.. and when Brees is in a zone.. How can you defend against all that ?????

Oh please, no one drop any passes tomorrow, pretty please..

I can't stand it.. I'm going to explode !!!!

:gosaints:

I dont think any team has ever been this versatile.

If the eagles dont respect Karney they will notice it and they will exploit it. It might not happen the first drive but if they run a goal line series and notice they leave him uncovered they will be sure to exploit that the second goal line series.
I agree 100% here. If Payton sees it open he will call it. I do expect Karney to get the ball once or twice though, probably on a first or second down. I wouldn’t really expect it in short yardage as the Eagles will be looking for it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom