crosswatt

Gone Fishing.
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
***offensive and inapproprate language do not click if easily offended***

WARNING: WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE IS PROFANE AND RACIAL

Michael Richards exploded in anger as he performed at a famous L.A. comedy club last Friday, hurling racial epithets that left the crowd gasping, and TMZ has obtained exclusive video of the ugly incident.

Richards, who played the wacky Cosmo Kramer on the hit TV show "Seinfeld," appeared onstage at the Laugh Factory in West Hollywood. It appears two guys, both African-American, were in the cheap seats playfully heckling Richards when suddenly, the comedian lost it.

http://www.tmz.com/2006/11/20/kramers-racist-tirade-caught-on-tape/

Something snapped. I hope he saved his money, cause he's done.

Wow....talk about career suicide. That was vicious. It's amazing how some people just don't understand how powerful that word is. What did he possibly expect there??? However, racist is racist and if you're going to call out Richards (deservedly so) you gotta call out the guy he was taunting too. He didn't exactly take the high road.

>>Wow....talk about career suicide. That was vicious. It's amazing how some people just don't understand how powerful that word is. What did he possibly expect there??? However, racist is racist and if you're going to call out Richards (deservedly so) you gotta call out the guy he was taunting too. He didn't exactly take the high road.

Heckling rules. But didn't the guy call Kramer a cracker or was that him saying it to himself? I think racial comedy is funny personally (don't care if it's Kramer or down the food chain to Simply Marvelous). This wasn't funny though. I couldn't read the captions (poor quality video on my end). :shrug:

TPS

I wish they would have shown what those guys were doing/saying...

[not implying that it may have warranted Richard's rant ;) ]

The man was trying to do his act and got rudely interrupted. They had no respect for him, why should he have respect for them? Why is bad behavior accetable for them and unforgiveable for him? They started it.

logo

Then yelled "Get up ****er!" and zapped 'em again when they couldn't stand up.

The latest offering from the course of S-Canning Your Career 101.

come on...that dude's career was over when seinfeld ended...what has he done since then?? oh yeah, a failed sitcom...i bet he ends up on one of those retar(t)ed celeb-reality shows.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom