Kudos to Zach Strief! (1 Viewer)

Yeah, Zach had a great game, especially considering how he lined up against. One his overall technique and feet work improve, I see him starting at right tackle. This guy would definitely help in the running game...massively strong mauler.

Eight, I think.

I would be interested to see how many of those were QB sacks vs. tackling the RB behind the line. I think they (tackling RB behind line) is still considered a sack. I have seen Deuce and Reggie stopped behind the line pleanty, but i can only recall a few Brees sacks.

By the way, Jamaal, Evans, Zach, Stinch should be here for quite a while. Kudos to the front office and what we thought was going to be a weakness is suddenly one of our strengths. Kudos to Doug Marrone for his coaching of the O-line.

I noticed Streif was getting help from the RBs and TEs a whole lot (by design). But when he was isolated one-on-one with Rice he did pretty well.

Coaching............................... these guys know what they are doing...........

By the way, Jamaal, Evans, Zach, Stinch should be here for quite a while. Kudos to the front office and what we thought was going to be a weakness is suddenly one of our strengths. Kudos to Doug Marrone for his coaching of the O-line.

Great draft and these guys will be contributors for a long time.. However the lack of any semblence of a running game has to be largely placed on the O-line and is ay place that should be a #1 or #2 in April... We HAVE to be able to run the ball to go deep into th e PO's and that is not happening right now... Having said that these guys (coaches and O-line) should receive all the kudos we can throw their way

Strief did an outstanding job. I was worried about our O-line if injuries would occur, but I feel comfortable with Strief replacing Brown or Stinchcomb.

Congrats to a future O-line man!!

More props for Zach from me!

How do I get the freakin smilies to work? I can't even find them

I would be interested to see how many of those were QB sacks vs. tackling the RB behind the line. I think they (tackling RB behind line) is still considered a sack. I have seen Deuce and Reggie stopped behind the line pleanty, but i can only recall a few Brees sacks.

:scratch: I don't think tackling the RB behind the line has ever been considered a Sack...

I had my doubts. But I have to give credit where credit is due. Turley gave up 3 sacks to this guy a few years ago.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom