Lance Briggs - Now Visiting Tampa [M E R G E D] (1 Viewer)

Gangsta

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
On ESPN i see a lot of announcers are speculating that we are going to sighn him!!!! i hope we do!!!

Man...i'm all about aggressiveness...but this is crazy. I can't believe we're attacking every player out there like this. He was the one guy I hadn't heard rumors on yet. Loomis and Payton I love what your doing !!!!

Smokescreen so the 49ers won't be penalized when they sign him.

Wait....Briggs and Vilma?? wait......these are the Saints were talking about right?....man I need to hurry up and get home so I can make these changes on Madden.....

Looks like we have the green light to spend all of our cap money...

Benson wants a championship because he can't take his money with him.

Either that or he's spending the $10 on per game increase on FAs.

yea it was just speculation but i hope they are right

Where on ESPN did you see this? I know that on NFL Network, Sheft and Solly speculated that Briggs would be a great fit for the Saints but I have not heard anything from ESPN today as of now.

Wow! If we get Briggs, and you pair him up with Vilma then we go from having one of the worst linebacker corps to one of the best.

Even though it's just speculation, I really hope this happens.

I hate being a Debbie Downer, but it wouldn't surprise me if Briggs' agent puts that out just to negotiate a bigger contract with another team. For some reason it's sounding like NO is the spring board for jumping into free agency this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom