Lance Moore Non call (1 Viewer)

davila99

Rookie
Reaction score
I know this was discussed briefly. I was at the game, so the pass for the intended TD happened so fast. But in looking at the replay tonight and using "SLO MO", Grimes never turned his head and ran into Lance.

Just unbeleivable that no flag was thrown. I mean, it was too obvious. Especially that
we throw long and a DB running into a receiver looking back for the ball. That was before
halftime and was hige at the time... So glad we won. Reminds me of that non fumble in Chicago, ruled a fumble.

What was interesting is that the commentators did not even mention PI, from what I heard.

Looking at it in slo-mo is pointless, referees only can see things in real time, as they happen.

I know this was discussed briefly. I was at the game, so the pass for the intended TD happened so fast. But in looking at the replay tonight and using "SLO MO", Grimes never turned his head and ran into Lance.

Just unbeleivable that no flag was thrown. I mean, it was too obvious. Especially that
we throw long and a DB running into a receiver looking back for the ball. That was before
halftime and was hige at the time... So glad we won. Reminds me of that non fumble in Chicago, ruled a fumble.

What was interesting is that the commentators did not even mention PI, from what I heard.

What's unbelievable is that Lance didn't get an offensive pass interference call on him since they were playing the Falcons.

Nothing surprised me considering who was officiating. Hopefully we get spared and not get that crew through out the playoffs.

It certainly wasn't an obvious pass interference on Grimes. Even in slo mo, it would have been a bit of a ticky tack call on Grimes. It was that close.

I just seen Moore falling over because he turned around and lost balance. If that was PI and it happened to us there would be some crazy whining on this board.

It certainly wasn't an obvious pass interference on Grimes. Even in slo mo, it would have been a bit of a ticky tack call on Grimes. It was that close.

Don't think a PI in the End Zone is even CLOSE to TickyTack! Even tho it was VERY close, running into a receiver in the EndZone is (to quote Bobby Hebert) "CRUCIAL"! That call and then Bushrod's subtle jump off-sides cost us 12.........not related but still........

I put 4 extra sets of needles into the eyes of my Ed Hochuli doll that I bought from a voodoo woman named Phyllis in the shadows on Pirates Alley!

I did not think it was pass interference because Grimes arrived simultaneously with the ball. Had Grimes gotten there a split second earlier, then I would agree that it was pass interference. Porter arrived before the ball, and that was also a good call. We had a couple of horrific calls against us, such as the roughing call against Ryan, but this PI was not one of the horrific calls.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom