Least Favorite Foods? (1 Viewer)

No but it's tricky (or at least the time I tried wasn't successful) and my husband is married to his Hellmann's and he's by far the biggest mayo eater. I'm not opposed to it and I've tried the avocado oil based ones, but they're VERY expensive and the taste is, well, acquired I guess. So unless there's a foolproof method I don't know about, I haven't ventured back into making my own.

The latest marketing ploy for Big Mayo is to call it ‘aoili’… But they cant fool me, it’s just a fancy name for disgusting-arse mayonnaise.

I'm kinda surprised no one has evoked cilantro. I only mention it -- as it's not a least favorite food to me, it's one of my favorites! -- because cilantro appeared on the salad bar of my favorite salad bar restaurant ("Salad Station" y'all!!) yesterday. I never saw it there before and it was like Christmas! I HEART cilantro!

Thank God I don't have the "soap" gene because the scent of this herb fills me with joy.
I broke up with a girlfriend over her "cilantro" gene. Disgusting I tell you.

Is there also a dill gene? I love that herb, too, but my sister HATES it and she can ferret out even a little bit if it's in something so I figure it may be something along those lines that it just tastes different to some people.

The latest marketing ploy for Big Mayo is to call it ‘aoili’… But they cant fool me, it’s just a fancy name for disgusting-arse mayonnaise.
TIL mayophobia is a thing. And there's another one where people hate all white condiments.

Do you think your dislike is mayophobia?

Don't click if you don't like pics of it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom