Let the greatest day of Motorsport begin! (1 Viewer)

Hell of a finish. Hamlin isn't one of my favorite drivers but at least he beat K. Busch!

That was a fun race. The huge wreck that knocked out 10 cars was a bummer. Only 27 cars left after that. The last several laps and OT were great. I wanted Suarez to win so bad. Oh well.

Oh and congrats to Hamlin. His first 600 win.

Last edited:
Trackhouse cars been stealing the show tonight. Hope they can keep it up. Pulling for Suarez. I'm surprised Wallace is out. I thought he was up and running after that pileup, but I guess something broke. Definitely not a boring race, lol.
Happened to be skimming through Twitter and came across this. So apparently Bubba had minimal damage but his crew chief somehow forked up and Nascar told them they didn't make the minimum speed or something and booted them from the race. The car was fine. Apparently happened to Chase as well. Nascar has to use a little more sense here. The clock rule is dumb imo.

Attended the Indy 500 for first time. Wow, when they say the greatest spectacle in racing, its so true. Tried to take it all in, but man if flew by. IMS is a beautiful track, and is Roger Penske pristine. Was really disappointed in Jimmy's run.. IDK what happened but it literally looked like he was just logging laps, and was caught off guard. Was pulling for TK, Helio, Dixon, Montoya, and Penske teams. I got to see them all in their rookie years at the Houston GP in 90's, and am so thankful I got to finally witness those guys at Indy maybe for the last time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom