Lockerz (1 Viewer)

I actually got my prize from lockerz!!! Couldn't believe it when it arrived today !

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/axBilsIjMtM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/axBilsIjMtM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

What is that, formica? Looks good.

Wyndell send me a pst so I can get in..I'd ask it from dome patrol but he is on my ignore list and has been the only one to be on my ignore list since I've been a member here.(for good reason) so send me a pst..

I'd like in

;)

wyndell send me a pst so i can get in..i'd ask it from dome patrol but he is on my ignore list and has been the only one to be on my ignore list since i've been a member here.(for good reason) so send me a pst..

I'd like in

;)

lol- ***?

zlistorder.jpg

Wyndell send me a pst so I can get in..I'd ask it from dome patrol but he is on my ignore list and has been the only one to be on my ignore list since I've been a member here.(for good reason) so send me a pst..

I'd like in

;)

You sound bitter. FWIW, I'm willing to bet you're on more ignore lists than Dome Patrol is.

That reminds me...

You sound bitter. FWIW, I'm willing to bet you're on more ignore lists than Dome Patrol is.

That reminds me...

Not at all..I only have one person on my ignore list since I joined...just one! The OP..

And it had nothing to do with video games at all.

And that is for a good reason. And if giving a bitter taste of a personal opinion regarding the enjoyment of a video game nets me on your ignore list? Have at it. Pretty lame but I personally could care less.

this is a glitch thats common to new members. don't worry, they have all your points databased apparently

I noticed this also. Honestly the entire thing seems filled with a lot bugs. I gave up lockerz after a few days of wasted time with nothing to show for it but frustration.

So how often do they replenish their stock. I got enough for a game.

In case anyone doubted me.. :D

aclockerzjpg.jpg

There is a restock happening between now and midnight if any of you guys are planning on redeeming!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom