Loki Disney Plus - Trailer (2 Viewers)

GEEZ that was CRAZY! I loved it...
I've been kinda busy so I finally got to binge the last four episodes.

As a streaming series on Disney+ this is BY FAR the best the MCU has wrought. Both seasons were home runs for me. I do hope they find more stories for Loki. Hiddleston is just such an amazing actor it would be a shame for him to not continue being in the MCU.

GEEZ that was CRAZY! I loved it...
I've been kinda busy so I finally got to binge the last four episodes.

As a streaming series on Disney+ this is BY FAR the best the MCU has wrought. Both seasons were home runs for me. I do hope they find more stories for Loki. Hiddleston is just such an amazing actor it would be a shame for him to not continue being in the MCU.
Yep, I'm a fan as well. I can't imagine Loki being played by anyone else. He's filled the role so well.

And to think he originally auditioned for Thor
Lol, I forgot about that. I remember hearing that somewhere, and I was like, nahhh, he's no Thor. :hihi:

You couldn't have casted the original Avengers any better imo. Not just because they're big names, but rather because they knew their roles and played them well.

If there's one thing Marvel has done well, is casting over the years. Seems like they take their time and really try to find people who look and can act the part.

Lol, I forgot about that. I remember hearing that somewhere, and I was like, nahhh, he's no Thor. :hihi:

You couldn't have casted the original Avengers any better imo. Not just because they're big names, but rather because they knew their roles and played them well.

If there's one thing Marvel has done well, is casting over the years. Seems like they take their time and really try to find people who look and can act the part.
I can’t imagine anyone else playing Capt America or Ironman.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom