Loki Disney Plus - Trailer (1 Viewer)

Wow, this was Marvel at its absolute best... What a day for TV, the series finale of Doom Patrol, S4 of For All Mankind drops, and we get this ending to Loki...
It’s listed as the “season” finale. Screwup? Or plans?

I think it's the series finale, but they're intentionally leaving the door slightly open in case they change their minds. Of course with time travel and multiverses, they can take liberties at pretty much any point if they want to.

"We are certainly thinking about how we can continue to tell TVA and Loki base stories," series co-executive producer Kevin Wright told ComicBook. "What I would say is, season one and season two were always conceived as two chapters of the same book. We want to close this book." Wright added: "I think there's a lot more books on the shelf, though."

I agree with Dave, sure feels like it's the end of this series...but still more to come with the character. Likely just movies, though.

Prettay prettay DOPE!
So we've got the God of Stories!
What an unbelievably great character arc for Loki, and likely the end of his own story?!
On to Secret Wars, I'd presume?
Only thing that was unclear is where/when is Rennslayer and how...where does that go?
Really cool series that was in perfect lockstep with S1.

="Looked like the Void- at the end of time. "

Absolutely terrible ending to a mediocre show (which is a step up for the M-SHE-U) that ripped off multiple sci-fi shows of days gone by and in effect did nothing more than replace male Loki with a female Loki. As long a Feige is running Marvel on his own, its garbage.

Absolutely terrible ending to a mediocre show (which is a step up for the M-SHE-U) that ripped off multiple sci-fi shows of days gone by and in effect did nothing more than replace male Loki with a female Loki. As long a Feige is running Marvel on his own, it’s garbage.
SometimesI marvel (no pun intended- really) at the stamina of people who choose to live as miserably as possible
How do you find the energy?

"We are certainly thinking about how we can continue to tell TVA and Loki base stories," series co-executive producer Kevin Wright told ComicBook. "What I would say is, season one and season two were always conceived as two chapters of the same book. We want to close this book." Wright added: "I think there's a lot more books on the shelf, though."

I agree with Dave, sure feels like it's the end of this series...but still more to come with the character. Likely just movies, though.
It seems both a FINAL final ending- but there’s also so much ambiguity that it could be anything
But they coded that throughout with oroborus and mobius
They couldn’t have screamed CYCLICAL any louder
But the whole point is that this is the ULTIMATE SACRIFICE- Loki could and should be done
Maybe Thor finds some way to visit him, but the whole thing is that Loki chose to give his lifetime so his friends could live/choose

I'd add cameo appearances in other shows as well. At least I hope that's the case.

It seems both a FINAL final ending- but there’s also so much ambiguity that it could be anything
But they coded that throughout with oroborus and mobius
They couldn’t have screamed CYCLICAL any louder
But the whole point is that this is the ULTIMATE SACRIFICE- Loki could and should be done
Maybe Thor finds some way to visit him, but the whole thing is that Loki chose to give his lifetime so his friends could live/choose
What I can see is those numerous time slips that Loki did could pop up in future shows/timeliness because Loki didn't have a good grasp of it when I first started doing it. So I totally could see him making cameos in other shows, like, jumping to a time/place in a future Avengers movie or other MCU show. I think there are some good possibilities with that.

Loki is stationary now, so the only way he’s involved in future stories is if someone visits him or we see him manipulating the timeline from where he is. I’m going to miss him running around. Maybe he creates an avatar?

Loki is stationary now, so the only way he’s involved in future stories is if someone visits him or we see him manipulating the timeline from where he is. I’m going to miss him running around. Maybe he creates an avatar?
He doesn't even have to do anything from where he is. They can explore is time slipping when he was learning how to control it. An easy way to add cameo appearances in other shows/movies.

Of course, he probably has the ability to time slip from where he is now and return without disrupting the sacred timeline.

What I can see is those numerous time slips that Loki did could pop up in future shows/timeliness because Loki didn't have a good grasp of it when I first started doing it. So I totally could see him making cameos in other shows, like, jumping to a time/place in a future Avengers movie or other MCU show. I think there are some good possibilities with that.
I could see that
Marvel probably shouldn’t, but if they have a Hiddleston just sitting there (literally), it’s going to be SO hard for them to resist

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom