N/S London Mayor Wants To Host A Super Bowl (2 Viewers)

LOL. Really? Come on. You never seen an upset in sports? Especially when a team plays a man down for 80% of the game after a horrible call?
Ha. Glad you laughed. Just messing around during my least favorite time of the sports year.

First London, then Riyadh? It's a slippery slope, just ask the PGA.

First London, then Riyadh? It's a slippery slope, just ask the PGA.
THAT would definitely be the end of my Saints/NFL interest!! I'd watch paint dry before spending time w/any endeavor that involves That country & it's psychopatic prince! The PGA should be put down like a rabid dog, for their involvement!

He looks like he wants to host a SB.
Ignore this. As I said before, it's just standard 'big aspiration for my city' stuff that mayors have to come out with. In addition, it's always timed just as the NFL release international series tickets to suckers, who think they'll get a real team of their own and a SB if they keep 'supporting the cause'

Great, how about you play the English Premier League Championship game over here in the States?

Great, how about you play the English Premier League Championship game over here in the States?
If there was such a thing as an English Premier League Championship game, that might be an option.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom