Loomis holding up Payton trade per Pelissero + Payton says in next week we’ll know more EDIT: Payton to Denver talks regain momentum/starting page 20 (1 Viewer)

Oh, the emotional rollercoaster... 🤣

First, it's 'Loomis better not be letting Sean go for cheap. Soft fool.'

Now it's, 'Loomis is demanding crazy way too much. Hardball fool.'

It's almost as if the only common denominator here is endlessly lambasting the organisation 🙄

This is my concern. For all his good work over the years, Loomis has not shown a lot of prowess where trades are concerned. I would take their first this year and several other picks. Let's get something worthwhile out of it and not repeat the horror of the CJGJ debacle.
If we’re talking about Arizona, I don’t think there’s any world where Loomis is turning down the 3rd overall pick.

Triplett said his feeling from talking to people is that Loomis has something like a point value in mind.

And this is what we get

1359906216.0.jpg
Hey. We are going to keep doing what we are doing alright 😆

If we’re talking about Arizona, I don’t think there’s any world where Loomis is turning down the 3rd overall pick.

Triplett said his feeling from talking to people is that Loomis has something like a point value in mind.
It would be neat if the Saints recouped the 2023 1st and the 2024 2nd. To me, that's the floor. Payton is worth more than that.

Yep, this is like buying a new car… I WILL NOT PAY A DOLLER OVER $500 a month!!

The Salesman says “man, we are riiiiiight there, let me go talk to my manager!! But in the mean time, you just sit here in the new car and check it out”

Now, the salesman and the manager are looking at you through the tented window as you rub the steering wheel, take a deep breath of that new car smell, imagining yourself driving down the road….

You roll out at $650… 😂🤣😂

Last edited:

I think the floor for Loomis is 1,300 points, which is the value of the 10th overall pick. That is the pick we traded to the Eagles. He would take more, but I think that is the floor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom