Loomis: Missed tackles are a lot more common league wide b/c of the lack of padded practices. (26 Viewers)

Proof that Loomis isn’t going to just can DA w/ out proper context being applied to the happenings.

I don't think this is proper context, not even a little bit. By that metric, he'll just never get fired then. Mickey will always find an excuse for him.

Team underperforming for the 3rd year in a row? Injuries!

His defense suddenly can't tackle? Lack of padded practices!

Loomis has become very good at having prepped answers for the media when it comes to the defense of Allen. This is well documented by now. Doesn't make it right, however.

Loomis' words are evidence he is accountable to no one. I'm tired of this guy. He has become poison, cap 'guru' or not.

He served his purpose under Payton, now he needs to move into a figurehead position and away from football operations. He allegedly can't be fired based on the apparent succession plan Gayle endorsed, so this is the best you can hope for.

Loomis' words are evidence he is accountable to no one. I'm tired of this guy. He has become poison, cap 'guru' or not.

He served his purpose under Payton, now he needs to move into a figurehead position and away from football operations. He allegedly can't be fired based on the apparent succession plan Gayle endorsed, so this is the best you can hope for.
This is what happens when you have a money man as the GM. Unfortunately it won't get better until he steps down.

Agreed. Poison is the perfect description for him. Apparently, he's not untouchable per Rebelmax's post yesterday. But you're right, I do think the odds are slim.

This is a fair assessment.

The last couple of years you've seen teams get off to slow starts because of the shortened off-season and camp and now 3 preseason games where the starters play sparingly and the first month of the season has turn into the official preseason games for the starters

This is a fair assessment.

The last couple of years you've seen teams get off to slow starts because of the shortened off-season and camp and now 3 preseason games where the starters play sparingly and the first month of the season has turn into the official preseason games for the starters

This is serious cope. We're 6 weeks into the season. What about the teams who are tackling well? Everyone is operating under the same set of practice rules.

This is serious cope. We're 6 weeks into the season. What about the teams who are tackling well? Everyone is operating under the same set of practice rules.

I don't usually agree with Loomis but tackling in general is poorer in week 6 than it was in week 1, so he may have a point. Saints and Seahawks didn't miss a tackle in their first game. Now they can't tackle anyone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom