LSU Basketball wins a championship (1 Viewer)

Yes, you're right

It's like Reese getting slammed and raked over the coals for the 'you can't see me Cena move' and we are just left to wonder hypothetically what the reaction would have been if an Iowa player had done the same thing.........oh wait

All these things are called microaggressions, dog whistles and unconscious biases for a reason

Was this racist?

Maybe yes, maybe no

Was this sexist?

Maybe yes, maybe no

And our life experience dictates whether we fall in the yes it is or no it isn't camp

Either way, there will be times we are right, and times that we are wrong
I don't think you can create a fair equivalence with what Jill Biden did and the backlash against Angel Reese. There is actual, factual evidence for racism being a part because 1) an actual double standard exists and 2) those that are outraged are having to do the most ridiculous mental gymnastics to justify their opinion.

Neither of those standards exists with what Jill Biden did and there is a perfectly plausible explanation in her case....Occam's Razor. If we had some sort of past experience/incident that displayed racism (maybe there are that I am unaware of), then we would have grounds to wonder. But if none of that exists, just assuming it comes down to slander and libel which loses the person making the accusation the moral high ground.

There is enough racism in this country without playing Thought Police to create more where there is no actual evidence of it IMO

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom