Match Up LSU@TEXAS A&M (1 Viewer)

Who’s watching the Tyson fight tonight?
I tried to but the links couldn't keep a good connection. Watching Nate Burleson get knocked out was HILARIOUS tho

I tried to but the links couldn't keep a good connection. Watching Nate Burleson get knocked out was HILARIOUS tho

Wait. What fight was he in? :biglol:

/youmeannaterobinson

LSU's offensive line got biotchslapped all night, doesn't matter who the QB, RB or WR's are when there is no time to do anything....

Remember when people on here were trying to say Finley should be starting over Brennan? I even recall one idiot who insinuated that those that disagreed were doing so due to racism

I was one of those....do you honestly think Brennan would have fared that much better with the way the oline was playing? Finley played poorly, had some freshman moments but also had little to no time a lot of the time and absolutely no running game. In the end though a QB debate is moot, LSU has much bigger issues....

I was one of those....do you honestly think Brennan would have fared that much better with the way the oline was playing? Finley played poorly, had some freshman moments but also had little to no time a lot of the time and absolutely no running game. In the end though a QB debate is moot, LSU has much bigger issues....

Max wasn't all that much better, but he was clearly more accurate and didn't throw any picks. Based on their performance, Max needs to start next game if Brennan is not returning.

The OL was straight trash much of the game tho. If they play like that, it's hard to expect much from the QB position.

Fwiw, I think it's safe to say Brennan would have done better than both of them. Brennan is a solid QB.

Fwiw, I think it's safe to say Brennan would have done better than both of them. Brennan is a solid QB.

He is an accurate pocket passer when given time but I don't think he would have fared that much better..... though I agree he likely doesn't make the number of errors that either of them made....in the end it really doesn't matter. LSU better have some good young offensive line recruits coming soon or Coach O won't be around much longer.

Stinks because the D played their best game of the year really....against a good team...

He is an accurate pocket passer when given time but I don't think he would have fared that much better..... though I agree he likely doesn't make the number of errors that either of them made....in the end it really doesn't matter. LSU better have some good young offensive line recruits coming soon or Coach O won't be around much longer.

Stinks because the D played their best game of the year really....against a good team...

Yeah, the OL has to get better. Agree 100%.

Yes because he did earlier in the year.

They played Texas A&M earlier this year? I must have missed that....
The only game he played in where he had a running game and protection was Vanderbilt

He still moved the offense, put up points, and didn't gift the other team 2 TDs

If he was playing last night, LSU wins. You are being willfully ignorant if you believe otherwise

Ok got it, you are definitely right then....
And I understand that these two kids are true freshmen who didn't have a real spring or summer to learn or a couple of easy games to get some snaps in

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom