Make your biggest offseason trade prediction! (1 Viewer)

mcnabb to dolphins
c. johnson to dolphins (longtime lurker)

Chad Johnson to the Patriots for a 3rd.

now that would be scary!

Simms to the Dolphins for a conditional 5th.

Saints jack up the cap by allocating a large portion of the signing bonuses of players who resign with this team to this year's cap. Then go out and pick up a 5th tier LBer for a lower round pick, and declare all is well with the defense.

Saints jack up the cap by allocating a large portion of the signing bonuses of players who resign with this team to this year's cap. Then go out and pick up a 5th tier LBer for a lower round pick, and declare all is well with the defense.

Is it groundhog's day? :covri:

Saint attempt to shop Deuce around until D-Mc get's wind and express his feelings of betrayal through the media, causing all sreious trade offers to cease. This plays out until June when the Saints have no other choice than to release him out right taking the one time cap hit. Due to slowed rehab deuce sits out the '08 regular season then signs with the Bucs at the end of the season and helps the Bucs knock the Saints out of the playoffs in the wild card round by rushing for 225 yds and 2 TD's.

oh nevermind............................

The Saint will sign a few player, most of which we know little to nothing about.

All's right with the world and the Saints march on......

Last edited:
Roy Williams to the Raiders or the Titans,,
Ocho to Miami,,
Henderson to be a Cowgirl,,

Two trades that might make sense would be the Bengals sending Chad Johnson, their 1st round pick, second round pick and fifth round pick to the Dolphins for the Dolphins first pick and fourth rounder. The Bengals could then select Vernon Gholston, who I think has a great chance to move up into the #1 pick with a great showing at the combine and/or his personal workout. If the rumors are true that the Bengals are moving to a 3-4, Gholston is clearly the way to go for them. For the Dolphins, they would be adding much needed draft choices to build their team and a talented yet disenchanted Chad Johnson.

I think another trade that would make sense would be Roy Williams to the Titans. Tennessee needs a big-time WR. Roydell Williams is adequate but not spectacular. They have invested a lot of picks in young WRs but Williams would give Young a big-time target he could depend on. Besides, they have Texas ties and would naturally have a camaraderie on day 1.

Roy Williams to the Raiders or the Titans,,
Ocho to Miami,,
Henderson to be a Cowgirl,,

Hmm, that's funny..I honestly did not go to the last page to see your post...I just posted after reading maybe three or four posts on the first page of this thread..but I think you came up with some very likely scenarios outside of Devery to the Cowboys.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom