Man with Suspended License Appears for Court Hearing on Zoom... WHILE DRIVING (1 Viewer)

This is the equivalent of this dude whose car caught fire while driving and he pulled into a gas station. True story.

Good thing is there was no explosion, but geez.

This is the equivalent of this dude whose car caught fire while driving and he pulled into a gas station. True story.

Good thing is there was no explosion, but geez.
My dad used to own a service station and one day these 2 ladies pull up to the gas pump with smoke rolling from the hood. He runs out yelling for them to get out and get away from the car so that he could move it.
They were very nonchalant about getting their purses and stuff and finally get out. After he's driving it away one of them starts running and hollering wait! My new coat!
Many years later my daughter married her grandson, my Dad always picked on her about it.

Turns out his licensed was not suspended. It was cleared by a judge back in 2022. Now why doesn't he immediately say something tho? I'd have been like "Sir judge, respectfully, wtf are you talking about?"

I'm guessing some people freeze in the face of authority. But man did it make him look profoundly..."challenged."

Secretary of State records show Harris' license was first suspended in 2010 for unpaid child support in Saginaw County.

Then in 2022, court records show that a judge rescinded that suspension, allowing Harris to drive again. But it appears that information never got to the Secretary of State where even as of Thursday afternoon, Harris' license is still listed as suspended — the same records police and the judge were going by.

Harris said, "Always double-check behind these workers because they will say that they will do something and they don't do it," Harris said.

Turns out his licensed was not suspended. It was cleared by a judge back in 2022. Now why doesn't he immediately say something tho? I'd have been like "Sir judge, respectfully, wtf are you talking about?"

I'm guessing some people freeze in the face of authority. But man did it make him look profoundly..."challenged."

At least this explains what we all had been thinking was audacity/stupidity but he's already gone viral. It's too late LOL. Can't un-ring a bell.

Wait, wait....I thought the court appearance was because of a ticket for DWLS? If so, he should have been ready to rebutt that on the spot. And what about his representation in the courtroom? Did they not know about it?

Maybe he never acquired a new license after the susp. lift, got caught without one and running his plate doesn't reflect the correct info.
Heck, maybe he didn't know that it had been lifted.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom