Mardi Gras 2023 (1 Viewer)

2 king cakes in
Just took the tree down- I’ve already changed the led porch light to purple
So when you depart for Lent, if indeed you stay departed unlike the one year when you returned too soon, do you get to hang out for Mardi Gras or do you have to boogie off at the end of the 20th?

So when you depart for Lent, if indeed you stay departed unlike the one year when you returned too soon, do you get to hang out for Mardi Gras or do you have to boogie off at the end of the 20th?
I think last year I was out the whole time
It was the year before where there was some discrepancy
And the year before that there was no Mardi Gras so then no lent
But if all goes to plan the boys and I will head out camping after the MG morning parades in which case I will be well rid of you people until the great bunny god replants all the chocolate trees or something like that

I think last year I was out the whole time
It was the year before where there was some discrepancy
And the year before that there was no Mardi Gras so then no lent
But if all goes to plan the boys and I will head out camping after the MG morning parades in which case I will be well rid of you people until the great bunny god replants all the chocolate trees or something like that
Yes, I remember the "discrepancy" which is a nice way of telling us you cheated :hihi:

Then the big discussion over whether or not you should be cast to the Outer Realms even though there was no Mardi Gras

:ezbill:

The one problem with living in Houston is that when you check Yelp for the best king cake in town, sometimes you are sent to a place that sells Rosca De Reyes, and that’s not king cake.

It’s like someone telling you that Mobile, Alabama has Mardi Gras parades too. They do, but they aren’t the same.

76s46e.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom