Mcneese St. vs Ragin Cajuns (1 Viewer)

I was there, in the blue and gold half of the stadium. Huge crowd, great game, MSU fans had been waiting for this game since 1986.

Unfortunately, it looks like we'll be waiting another 20 years for a rematch. :D

because "UL" or how they should be called USL (they will never be the university of louisiana) are too scared to consistently face a division 1-AA team that can whip their ***.

Third, congratulations on the win. If the purpose of a university was to field a football team, you could honestly say that McNeese was a better school.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=rules/070914

Rules of College Football fandom:

"<b>100.</b> Unless you matriculated and graduated from Stanford, Cal Tech, MIT or an Ivy League school, you may not use your alma mater's scholastic excellence as a valid excuse for crappy football. (That means you, Michigan, Notre Dame and Cal.) (winstoncounty)"

When someone says the University of Louisiana, you think ULL, so take that however you want it.

The only thing I can say about this game, is that whoever is calling plays for UL needs to never call plays ever again. We have basically 3 plays. Hand it off to the RB, fake it to the RB, then run with the QB, or sometimes we throw in a short slant. If Desormeaux is that bad at throwing, move him to receiver or runningback and let Hundley play.

Well, the McNeese coach clearly stated after the game that he ran only three different running plays the whole game, and they dominated on the ground. So find a different excuse for USL's inferiority.

P.S. backup QB Hundley quit the team yesterday. haha.

"<b>100.</b> Unless you matriculated and graduated from Stanford, Cal Tech, MIT or an Ivy League school, you may not use your alma mater's scholastic excellence as a valid excuse for crappy football. (That means you, Michigan, Notre Dame and Cal.) (winstoncounty)"

When did I use my alma mater's scholastic excellence as a valid excuse for crappy football? I don't think UL is terribly excellent and I don't think there is much excuse for the crappy football (although football isn't the end all to be all). I was just pointing out that while in McNeese may be the better football team, UL is pretty much better in everything else.

Congrats.

Sweet! Nice list!

I really like this one: 91. Unless you win the BCS title game, you are not the national champions. I don't care what the AP poll says. Screw USC. The BCS title game is the only one that matters.

When did I use my alma mater's scholastic excellence as a valid excuse for crappy football? I don't think UL is terribly excellent and I don't think there is much excuse for the crappy football (although football isn't the end all to be all). I was just pointing out that while in McNeese may be the better football team, UL is pretty much better in everything else.

Congrats.

Well by saying that if the purpose of a university was to field a football team McNeese is a better school. We all know the purpose of a university if to educate (or at least it should be) so you basically where implying (or now flat out saying) that ULL is better at that than McNeese in which case see rule #100. :p

PS: I think we have basketball covered as well
http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/recap?gid=200612230345

Wanna play in baseball?

Nah, ULL won both games in 2007 9 to 5, but it doesn't matter because College Baseball is meaningless, meaningless I TELL YOU! (or at least it is for this particular discussion, I reserve the right to flip/flop if McNeese beats ULL in the 08 season) :p

does anybody know the status of fenroy and wallace, i heard that fenroy was out 2-4 weeks and that wallace was doubtful for the troy game?

Ok so who is your team? After all you are from Rayne so you are pretty close to Lafayette.

Well, it seems like for the past couple years, UL has had this inferiority complex with LSU (MY team). And felt it necessary to try to diss anybody from around here that isn't automatically a UL fan. Instead of just realizing that they will never be on LSU's level and they should just accept that and roll with it, no need for the hate towards LSU. They just need to realize they are a 1-AA school trapped in a 1-A school's body.

Have you ever heard of an enemy of my friend, is my enemy. Thats how I feel.

Well, it seems like for the past couple years, UL has had this inferiority complex with LSU (MY team). And felt it necessary to try to diss anybody from around here that isn't automatically a UL fan. Instead of just realizing that they will never be on LSU's level and they should just accept that and roll with it, no need for the hate towards LSU. They just need to realize they are a 1-AA school trapped in a 1-A school's body.

Have you ever heard of an enemy of my friend, is my enemy. Thats how I feel.

Cool, so you attend LSU?

no, actually i'm done with school, and i attended LSU-E for 2 years and USL for one semester.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom