[MEGA MERGE] Will be one of the most epic losses ever! FIRE ALLEN TONIGHT! (1 Viewer)

Cute play, with your best receiver (Olave) on the sideline .

Slant to Callaway…Callaway!

Completely predictable O for most of the game.

etc.

The 3rd and 1 play, in my mind, is enough to have coaches fired tonight. This team was let down by a coaching staff that coaches scared, not to win, and that’s the result we get and deserve tonight. He doesn’t deserve another game, much less another year. Who in their right mind would come in from free agency and want to play for this staff? You have to fire him. He can not be a part of a rebuild.

Totally that play will follow this staff until gone.

You throw a slant to Calloway in press coverage when he hadn't caught a single pass all night.

When earlier you hand off inside to Prentice for 2 yrs.

My god I don't know what I just watched.

Yep. That was the last game for me. Can't believe I stayed up to watch this crap. The sad thing is that I saw it coming.
Same here. Why in the heck did he called the 1st of 3 timeouts after 30 seconds ran off???? Come on, Dennis Allen!!!!

Firing Allen is a no brainer. Dude is worthless as a HC. But I’ll give Dalton some praise.

I wanted to see Winston over the last several weeks but Dalton has shown he’s worth keeping. We will need a stopgap starter if we draft a rookie, and he’s good enough to win games with a HC who knows what he’s doing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom