[Merged] Saints Land Several on Hall of Fame Ballot (1 Viewer)

Jake shouldn’t be anywhere near that list. And wouldn’t he identify as a Panther?
I still get angry when I think about that bozo Jim Hasslett starting a broken Brooks over Delhomme when the playoffs were so close to being attained. Dude was trash in the can.

I still get angry when I think about that bozo Jim Hasslett starting a broken Brooks over Delhomme when the playoffs were so close to being attained. Dude was trash in the can.
the universe works in mysterious ways.
If we keep Jake over Aaron and Saban wan't a sucky NFL head coach, we never get Brees.
Sucked at the time but it was a sacrifce that had to happen...

the universe works in mysterious ways.
If we keep Jake over Aaron and Saban wan't a sucky NFL head coach, we never get Brees.
Sucked at the time but it was a sacrifce that had to happen...
Sometimes I can’t see the forest from my tree, and that’s why I appreciate you (and others) for giving me perspective.

Last edited:
Joe Horn had some ok years, but I wouldn't say they were HOF stats. Horn probably would have had HOF career if he had a QB that complimented him. Pretty sure Brooks was giving him his best years if memory serves. Brooks should be on the list before some of these, but that's just my opinion and I wouldn't say Brooks is HOF worthy either.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom