[Merged] Saints Land Several on Hall of Fame Ballot (1 Viewer)

This brings back a cool memory from when the Saints played the Rams at the Coliseum a few years back. Max’s mom showed up at a Whodat get together right outside the stadium. She was very cool and a whodat! I’m a big fan so he gets a yes nod from me for the hall or at least a very sure thing Saints Hall member.

Good not hall of fame worthy player imo. I figure he’d go in as a Hawk if he did go in.

Acquired in a trade that worked out very well for us. He's now eligible for the Hall of Fame.

Thoughts?

Come join this thread

I say 3, max 4 make it in this year.

:gosaints:

Such a silly article seems devoid of a full understanding of the process.

I guess most people dont realize that anybody (including you are me) can nominate any former NFL player to the HoF providing they meet the minimum retirement waiting period criteria. If you wanted Steve Stonebreaker or Josh Bullocks to get a HoF nomination all you had to do was write the HoF committee and submit his name and there would be one or two more Saints on the ballot.

That being said I thinks its a fairly slim chance we get any this year from that list, but I do think Jahri has substantial HoF credentials and should get in before too long.

We are being told to accept a lot of guys who don’t deserve to be in the HOF as HOFers. On the radio today I was told to accept that Stafford, Eli Manning, and Big Ben were HOF bound because they won Super Bowls. If I were given the chance to star a team with any of those guy or Andrew Luck, I’m going Andrew Luck…and I don’t think Luck is HOF bound.
Dont worry the actual process is more difficult than most writers and people named Deion realize. There are several QBs that have won championships that arent getting into the HoF, heck there is even a couple of QBs that won/contributed to 2.

Such a silly article seems devoid of a full understanding of the process.

I guess most people dont realize that anybody (including you are me) can nominate any former NFL player to the HoF providing they meet the minimum retirement waiting period criteria. If you wanted Steve Stonebreaker or Josh Bullocks to get a HoF nomination all you had to do was write the HoF committee and submit his name and there would be one or two more Saints on the ballot.

That being said I thinks its a fairly slim chance we get any this year from that list, but I do think Jahri has substantial HoF credentials and should get in before too long.
I don’t know that. Ty for the clarification.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom