Merry Christmas and thank you! (1 Viewer)

Andrus

Owner/Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I just wanted to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas, a safe holiday season, and a prosperous new year. :)

I also want to offer my sincere thanks to all of our subscribers and contributors who support the site financially, even through difficult economic times. Many have done so for a long time. We could not operate without your help, and you have my deepest appreciation.

To the New Orleans Saints... My X-Mas wishes for the team are that you stay healthy, kick some Falcon tail on Monday night, and go on to repeat by winning another Super Bowl. For this avid fan anyway, those are the greatest gifts of all. :9:

Andrus

And a very Merrry Christmas to you and yours. Thanks for the best sports site on the web, bar none.

Snowing up here in the Greensboro/Winston-Salem/High Point area--3 to 6 inches expected. The first white Christmas I've had since VERY young (like 5 or 6 when I lived in Kansas).

Edited to add this on the snow:

Went out in my front yard and measured in about half a dozen spots--total of about seven inches (varied between six and seven).

Merry Christmas to you & all fellow saintsreport.com who dats!!

Merry Christmas keep up the good work..this place is the best

Happy to contribute. It's pennies a day but if enough of us do it it makes a difference and keeps this site at the apex of NFL fan sites.

...and the Falcons suck.......just thought I'd remind everyone.

Thanks everyone! :9:

Happy to contribute. It's pennies a day but if enough of us do it it makes a difference and keeps this site at the apex of NFL fan sites.

Well I certainly appreciate it. I know it's tough, especially around X-Mas time. There have been almost 30 subscription cancellations over the past month, but I understand. We'll see if we can't get that number boosted back up after new years with a little campaigning. :)

I have a feeling that the Saints will get a little redemption for the overtime loss come Monday night, Definitely a statement game no matter where the Saints end up seeded for the playoffs.

Merry Christmas to you too Andrus and a big thanks to you and all the mods for the great work they are doing keeping this site up and running.

Merry Christmas Andrus! I may not say much or pay much, but this website means the world for me (in terms of time consumption lol...).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom